Community post

Discussion

BFP Group for 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I just found out I am expecting our 2nd baby, due January 2020...most likely the 14th, but have to wait for dating scan. We have 1 daughter who is almost 2 who I am still breastfeeding once at night. I am 28 and a RN. My husband is in the Army.

Anyway, I wanted to create a BFP group for 2020 as the other BFP group has Mamas already having their babies. Anyone else get a BFP recently?

girl, boy, boy

141 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 141 Replies | Last Page

I’m in the same boat. I’m going crazy worrying. I keep saying “if I can make it to 6 weeks I’ll be able to relax”. I’m 42. I’m healthy. I read so much negativity on the internet about miscarriages after 40. Many women in my family and women I’ve know got pregnant and had healthy babies after 40. My 45 year old pastor just made it to her 12 week mark with her pregnancy. I’m feeling positive. ?

KGH

4 years ago

Hi Ladies, I am cautiously joining you. 15dpo and my tests are still so much lighter than with previous pregnancies. I have been peeing on sticks about 3 times a day waiting for it to be nice and dark. This will be baby #4. It still doesn't seem real. No real symptoms yet, except maybe i feel like my 21 month old is killing my nipples when feeding. I fully expect to be throwing up within the next 2-3 weeks if it sticks.
EDD is 17th Jan 2020, making me 4 weeks 1 day.

<a href=

4 years ago • Edited

Welcome to new ladies! My CB Digital has gone up with extremely diluted afternoon urine so that's nice. Still not many symptoms at 4wk3days so we'll see how that progresses

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

Hi and welcome to all the ladies who got their BFP over the weekend. We were away for a wedding so I wasn’t able to log on. I am 5 weeks today and have my final hcg blood draw. This is my last pregnancy test, 21 DPO and the control line is almost gone. I should be able to schedule my early ultrasound to make sure the pregnancy isn’t in a tube today, too so that will be exciting.

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

HCG came back at 3,038 today at 5 weeks/21 dpo. Waiting on the scheduler to call from ultrasound. They placed the order for ASAP so hopefully it gets done soon and the bean is in the uterus and not my tube. It doesn’t feel like my previous ectopic so I am sure it is normal, but it will be a relief to get this first ultrasound done.

How is everyone feeling? What is your biggest symptom?

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

So far at 4w5d I have very few symptoms except some things are tasting off. Makes it easier to not drink coke I guess lol! I'm moody, lots of extra CM and my libido has gone way down. JLttc#2, I look forward to see if yo6 are carrying twins, your tests have been dark, dark, dark! Is anyone on any Facebook groups for January 2020??

4 years ago

@JL look at that dye stealer haha!! I'll be 5 weeks on Thursday woohoo! Haven;t tested since like 14dpo, no symptoms still, other than lots of watery CM - lucky me! I'm sure the nausea will hit me soon, just over 2 weeks until my ultrasound

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

@ashultz I am right there with you on the extra CM. I actually just got panty liners . I would love twins, but we shall see soon. I am in the 2 FB groups. One is Dec/Jan and another is Jan/Feb.
@Beck, if I didn’t have the tests I would have been done testing, too. My husband keeps making fun of me, but what else was I going to do with them.

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Post starter

Scheduler called and my ultrasound is tomorrow evening!! I am so excited! Praying everything is as it should be.

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Post starter

Woohoo! Update us after!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo