Community post

Discussion

BFP Group for 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I just found out I am expecting our 2nd baby, due January 2020...most likely the 14th, but have to wait for dating scan. We have 1 daughter who is almost 2 who I am still breastfeeding once at night. I am 28 and a RN. My husband is in the Army.

Anyway, I wanted to create a BFP group for 2020 as the other BFP group has Mamas already having their babies. Anyone else get a BFP recently?

girl, boy, boy

141 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 141 Replies | Last Page

@Ali I have an Apple Watch and my heart rate never changed for my first pregnancy and hasn't changed for this one either. Some people's HR corresponds with their cycle but it's not applicable to everyone so try not to worry about it, same with BBT, it's not relevant after conception.

As for me, 8 weeks tomorrow, got my midwife appointment today and can book in my 12 week scan!

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

I might take my fitbit off its just stressing me out. I'm unable to do any exercise anyway coz I feel so ill so now the steps are making me feel bad too!

I am also 8 weeks, 9 on Sat and have my midwife appointment today too! Feels like progress for us. Are you in the UK?

4 years ago

Congratulations Emma and YourmatieKatie on your BFP! So sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. We are on vacation this month so it is hard to get back on here regularly.

@Ali I haven’t checked my HR in a bit, but I will see what it does the next couple days. I wear an Apple Watch

@harmony, this sounds bad but I actually wish I was nauseous with this pregnancy. If it wasn’t for the bloat and fatigue I wouldn’t even believe I was pregnant. With our daughter I had all day sickness but with this baby I haven’t had any! I don’t feel like I have ever been this tired tho

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Post starter

@Alibaba Im UK ":)

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

Hi all! Happily joining this board, very very early, estimated due date is February 28! I didn't take ovulation tests or do any real tracking this cycle, so that's an estimate based on previous cycle lengths. It's been a roller coaster year, with two ectopic pregnancies and an emergency tube removal for the second. Weirdly, I don't feel nearly as anxious with this BFP; my last two I just didn't believe it was good news (and it wasn't). So hopefully optimistic that my lack of anxiety is my body telling me that this is a healthy pregnancy. Congrats to everyone with their BFPs and here's to uneventful pregnancies!

4 years ago

Welcome and congratulations @Cgml123! Wishing you the very best on this journey; it's amazing how intuitive we are, and when we listen we can hear everything our bodies are trying to tell us. I hope you find this group a source of support and I look forward to taking this wacky ride with you!

4 years ago

Hi CGml123 and congratulations!.

I think it's become a quiet group maybe because I think there is a Facebook group- I don't know I'm not on Facebook.

Well I went for a scan on Saturday where by my dates I would be 10 weeks. Amazingly I was 10+6 and the baby was healthy and jumping all around, so I then turned 11 weeks the next day! My heart rate has returned to pre pregnancy so it's obviously not significant at all! I get my official dating scan in 3 weeks. Hope everything is going well for everyone else too. X

4 years ago

Hello all.. I just got my BFP yesterday and will be due February 27th 2020 it says. Only 4 weeks along so hoping for the best as I have a history of miscarriages. Excited to be part of the group.

<a href=

4 years ago

Hello all.. I just got my BFP yesterday and will be due February 27th 2020 it says. Only 4 weeks along so hoping for the best as I have a history of miscarriages. Excited to be part of the group.

<a href=

4 years ago

Welcome, @Shammy! Sending you relaxing, positive thoughts on your journey. I had a miscarriage in 2015 so I know how you're feeling. Just try to take one day at a time. :-)

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo