Community post

Discussion

BFP Group for 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I just found out I am expecting our 2nd baby, due January 2020...most likely the 14th, but have to wait for dating scan. We have 1 daughter who is almost 2 who I am still breastfeeding once at night. I am 28 and a RN. My husband is in the Army.

Anyway, I wanted to create a BFP group for 2020 as the other BFP group has Mamas already having their babies. Anyone else get a BFP recently?

girl, boy, boy

141 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 141 Replies | Last Page

I am glad I am not the only one anxious! I am still testing daily because I am nervous since we had a MC and ectopic in 2016. I have my second blood draw Monday to see if my hcg is doubling & until the results my nerves will probably get the best of me. Seeing this line not fade is helping some. I think this looks pretty good for 12 dpo. Why do you guys think? This isn’t FMU, afternoon because I got curious. I plan to use my last FRER tomorrow or Monday to compare to the first one I took.
@Alibaba I would have tested early too on previous cycles, but I told myself I would wait this one. I still cracked on 10dpo because I saw @beck get what looked like a super early positive. Plus 10 dpo is when I found out with our first child.

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Got even darker when I waited the full time frame. Maybe I can stop worrying.

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Post starter

@JL I’m such a bad influence on you ???? can’t believe after how similar our stories have been that our babies are due two days apart!!

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

That looks really good jLttc#2 ! A lot of difference in those 2 tests!! I didn't test yesterday but just did today instead. Was expecting a much darker line so it's not made me feel great to be honest!!

I keep telling my self first baby I only did 2 tests, 1 week apart and one was a cheapy and on a digital so I would never have know how dark the line was getting I was just satisfied with one line!

This time I've got 2 wondfos left and 1 digital so I'll use the digital in a week or so and see if I can get 3+ ... then hopefully that will satisfy me!
Have you guys got any pregnancy apps? I just downloaded one I used the first time that tells me the vegetable my baby resembles as time goes by

4 years ago

@Beck it’s ok lol. Because of you I found out 4-5 days sooner than I planned to test & was able to get an early beta before the weekend so I don’t have to sit and wonder if it’s another MC or a chemical. I am super excited we are due so close!

@alibaba Wondfo takes forever to get dark when looking for progression compared to other brands. With my last baby it wasn’t until 18dpo that the test line was as dark as the control on Wondfo. That’s why I am using a couple different brands this time.

AFM I did my last First Response Rapid Result today at 13 dpo. Only have Wondfos left. Here is today’s test. I think this is almost as dark as my 16dpo FRER with my daughter.

What is everyone’s thoughts on caffeine? I drink 1 cup of coffee a day, but am considering cutting it completely due to recent studies.

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

@Alibaba I used Ovia for my last baby and again this time :)

4 years ago

I use Ovia as well. Premom is getting pregnancy tracking in their app next month so I will use that one, too.

girl, boy, boy

@JL your 10DPO line is miles darker than mine! Ahhh!!

4 years ago

@beck, Mine 10dpo with my first daughter was like yours though for sure! This bean must have just latched on stronger or something because it’s like 3 days ahead of what my daughter was & I for sure know I am either 12 or 13 dpo because of temping.

girl, boy, boy

Just got today’s hcg at 14 dpo and it is 283! I was expecting 160 or so. I can’t believe it! Feel like I can finally feel happy and be a little less stressed about another possible early MC. Next draws are Thursday and Monday.

girl, boy, boy

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo