Community post

Discussion

BFP Group for 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I just found out I am expecting our 2nd baby, due January 2020...most likely the 14th, but have to wait for dating scan. We have 1 daughter who is almost 2 who I am still breastfeeding once at night. I am 28 and a RN. My husband is in the Army.

Anyway, I wanted to create a BFP group for 2020 as the other BFP group has Mamas already having their babies. Anyone else get a BFP recently?

girl, boy, boy

141 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 141 Replies | Last Page

@Alibaba I'm still breastfeeding, my son just turned 11 months and I plan to continue to nurse throughout my pregnancy and tandem nurse when baby 2 arrives :)

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

My resting heart rate hasn't really changed, it's always around 40-50bpm but it never correlated with my ovulation anyway so I think it either means something for you or it doesn't. which in my case it doesn't haha

4 years ago

@JLttc#2 great! Thnx!!!

4 years ago

@Pmbru you’re welcome! And congratulations on your BFP!

AFM, the nausea started today. 5 days earlier than with my daughter, but I expected this since my hcg is rising faster than with her. I had another blood draw today and am eager to get my results this afternoon. Hopefully they more than doubled!

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Post starter

Just got my hcg results back from today at 4+3 (17 dpo) and it is 973, up from 283 on 14 dpo. Praying this bean is sticky!

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hi everyone! Just joining. I am around 5 weeks. I had a missed miscarriage In February and had to have one d& c February 14, and a second March 8th.

I’ve had my hcg levels checked and they are trending as they should. Yesterday they were just shy of 5000. I have an ultrasound next week

The anxiety and stress is killing me. I hate to be so afraid of another loss. I want to be excited and happy but finding it hard.

Any advice?

4 years ago

@MyJourney just recite to yourself 'I am pregnant today' and find small milestones like 'today I made it 6 weeks' etc :)

4 years ago

Hey ladies just checking in, I went back yesterday morning (14dpo) for a follow up beta. My hcg levels on 12dpo came back at 11.2, and at 14dpo they had risen to 46.5! That’s a doubling time of just under 24 hours! That’s looking very positive. But since I am on the low end of normal I’m going back on Saturday morning for a third beta to make sure we are on track!

Congrats to all of you ladies!!! Has it sunk in yet? Have you told anyone? Anyone feeling any symptoms? I’m so tired and have slight nausea nearly constantly. It’s reassuring *something* is going on in there!

Kate the Great

4 years ago

I'm still finding it hard to believe that I'm pregnant but I certainly feel it! I'm usually nodding off around 7 pm these days. Brushing my teeth causes me to puke. And I even LOOK pregnant. My belly popped already. We aren't telling anyone for a while just so we won't have to untell them if something goes wrong. Except my 3 year old already guessed. The day I got a positive, she told me there was a baby in my belly! Sure enough, bfp that day!

4 years ago

My baby is due January 11 2020! ?????

KGH

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo