Community post

Discussion

BFP Group for 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I just found out I am expecting our 2nd baby, due January 2020...most likely the 14th, but have to wait for dating scan. We have 1 daughter who is almost 2 who I am still breastfeeding once at night. I am 28 and a RN. My husband is in the Army.

Anyway, I wanted to create a BFP group for 2020 as the other BFP group has Mamas already having their babies. Anyone else get a BFP recently?

girl, boy, boy

141 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 141 Replies | Last Page

@Ali No movements, too early for me, as I'm 9 weeks today.
@JL I am SO glad baby is okay! Thank you for sharing your experience, I know you had to be so scared! Please get all the rest you need, and I hope the rest of your pregnancy is happily uneventful.
@Shammy so glad to have you back. Try to stay as calm as you can, which we all know is easier said than done! I'm rooting for you and your little bean!

4 years ago

@JL Could it possibly have been an SCH? I bled all through my first pregnancy, very heavy period like bleeding and as you know, my little boy is now 1!

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

@Harmony thank you
@beck I asked the doc that after the ultrasound and he said no, but I honestly think it was and that I burst it pressing to hear the heartbeat with my Doppler. At the same time tho before even using the Doppler I was feeling weird pressure and thought amniotic fluid had come out of me when I laughed (turns out it was probably urine, but we will never know). That’s why I used the Doppler in the first place because I was feeling uneasy...Mama instincts are real. Either way I won’t be using my at home one again.

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Post starter

@JL -- I'm so glad everything is okay! I am always so shocked at how little doctors know when something like that happens. Can you imagine if a man came in with "unexplained" bleeding?! Anyway, hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful. And your bump is so cute!

AFM, none of my regular ectopic or miscarriage symptoms have reared their heads, so I'm remaining optimistic, although it's still sooo early for me (I'm only 4 weeks and 3 days). The first trimester feels so long (especially when you test as early as I do...).

4 years ago

Thank you, Cgml! I found out today I actually did have a SCH that they neglected to tell me about so I was worried all week I was going to MC and really it was just the SCH. I am expecting a normal pregnancy from here on out

Got to see bub today at my 12 week appt, just an in room scan so not the best quality, but such a relief to see.

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

@JL glad it was just an SCH! Hopefully a smooth 6 months from here! I've got my 12 weeks scan on Wednesday, hoping for good things!

4 years ago

I’ve had my 12 week scan and got bumped up by a week so that’s nice! 13 weeks today - hello second trimester!

4 years ago

Yay, that is exciting @Beck!

How is everyone feeling?!

I still don’t feel pregnant. My only symptoms are round ligament pains and exhaustion. Despite more brown spotting earlier this week, determined to be from the previous SCH, baby is completely healthy. We had an ultrasound today to check and determine gender at 14w1d. It’s a boy plain as day! My husband is over the moon since we already have a girl. I am just happy to have a healthy baby.

girl, boy, boy

I am incredibly ill, almost bed bound with the vomiting and nausea, I’m about 12 weeks and it’s just getting worse, have my scan in a week n half but I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to make it tbh, I can’t consume the amount of fluid they want you to drink for it and if I keep getting worse I won’t be leaving the house I am really hoping this eases off soon

4 years ago

Got my bfp today still can't believe it xxx congrats to you

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo