Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 853 Replies | Last Page

I'm feeling a repeat of last AF. Meaning I am fighting another head cold. At least no sore throat but my sinuses are driving me bonkers and making me sleepy. This day can't end fast enough. I just want to go home and climb under some covers...maybe build a fire. I blame the weather 100%. Todays high is only 55 degrees. It's September for cryin out loud! *SIGH* It's looking like next week is supposed to at least be in the 60's. I just wasn't ready to put my sandals away. It feels too weird to be wearing reg shoes right now...ya know?

_snowwhite_: OMG! That sounds like a dream job right there! Congratulations! I would love to be able to work from home. How perfect is that?! What will you be doing?

marcie_pants: YAY! A peak reading! I hear ya on the sucking it up part. I've been there. Just hang in there and let him do most of the work.

gemmalou79: Welcome!

nicole2014: It's a valid concern but don't read into it too much. I am sure the doctors would show concern if there was anything to worry about. And marcie_pants is right, you are probably just suffering from the cold going around and you are just lucky to be getting this part and not the rest of it. Hope you feel better soon!

RPope84: Hope you see that Thermal Shift. Looks more like a slow climb. If it wasn't for your +OPK I might've thought you O'd on CD15. for higher temps.

Basia30: Is that what your doctors said? Or is it because of not seeing a climb in temps? Hopefully you O today. I don't blame you in needing to take some time. Hang in there!

mrsthomas08: Welcome and

Bumpin4Baby: I typically do love this time of year too. Love the leaves changing colors and Halloween. But I am just bummed that we didn't seem to get a Summer up here in Cheesehead land. It's like we went from Spring straight into Fall. I am not a Winter person...I love the heat. But Fall means Winter isn't far behind. I wish Winter only lasted a month...basically for Christmas. I love white Christmas's but after that bring on the heat! LOL!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thanks Lolo. Yeah I'm hoping it's a slow climb. I for sure for sure had positive opks that day and very negative the next day so we'll see. Hope you feel better.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

User Image

9 years ago

The nausea fortunately went away today at around lunchtime and I was suddenly RAVENOUS after 2 straight "meals" of saltine crackers, so I worked from home the rest of the day and made myself some lunch. Hooray! DH had a thing to go to tonight, so we BDed this afternoon. It was nice this month to not have the grind (no pun intended) of BDing every day. That gets old, but it's hard to not have FOMO, you know?!

Snuggling up on the couch tonight with my pup and watching some netflix. Happy Friday night to me :)

User Image

9 years ago

RPope84: Thanks. I am just glad it isn't exactly like last month where it started off as a sore throat and then turned into this cold. This is almost tolerable...lol. Almost.

marcie_pants: YAY! Glad you felt better and got your BD'ing in. DH & I tried the cluster BD'ing, and I swear I almost broke him by the end. I can't do that to him again unless he feels up for it. So we stick to the EOD BD'ing or close to it. I am trying soft cups this month. Maybe that will help.

I was hoping to just go straight home and snuggle up on the couch with my kitty and watch Netflix...lol...but DH is home with a back spasm that wont relax. Sadly he isn't allowed to take a hot bath so I gave him a heat wrap last night and if I have another I might give it to him. So now I get to go home after 1 more errand and fix dinner then snuggle on the couch. But at least I am making a soup so hopefully won't take me too long.

Have a great weekend ladies!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Been out all day and just now reading through everything. Welcome to the newcomers! I think yesterday was finally my positive opk for sure! Today's is way light and fully a negative!! Posted a pic of it a few mon ago.

9 years ago

Lolo - I just don't see any climb in temp. I got predicted ovulation yesterday but when my temp did not go up it changed to today. I really hope that tomorrow I will wake up with temperature up.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia, I have everything crossed for you!

9 years ago

MrsThomas&Gemma Hey girls!!

jj Yay!

marci Snuggling on my couch with my pup and Netflix are my favorite nights!

RPope&Basia I temped around ovulation last cycle and this cycle and both of my temps were slow to rise. Last cycle I was 97.1 on the day I got the positive OPK, then it went to 97.2, then 97.3, then 97.6 finally, kind of like this cycle.

Bumpin Hope you feel better too!!!

Lolo 55 degrees, wow! The front is pushing through here right now, but we will still be in the upper 70s tomorrow. I'm sure that's what is causing my swelling. I started the antibiotics and steroids last night. Which brings me to a question:

AFMI checked my temp this morning, and it shot up to 98.3, and it is now 99.5 in the evening. I'm thinking it's because this infection is maybe setting in (good thing I went to the Dr yesterday). BUT, can steroids and/or antibiotics mess up your BBT? I know infection can...

9 years ago

Thanks Mrs. Thomas!!

Ok, can someone explain what I'm looking for in my temp chart? Yesterday afternoon I got my positive opk, this morning I had a dip in temp. Is that good? Bad? I feel like I have no idea what I'm looking for haha.

9 years ago

Hey girls! How is everyone doing? I hope all is well in TTC land.

Do any of you watch you tube TTCers? I watch Carla the Bubblelush. She filmed her TTC journey with both her children and she films a few day in the life. I watched a lot but theres still plenty to be watched. Im trying to get through all of the TTC and pregnancy journey ones.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo