Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 853 Replies | Last Page

count me in...... I am being very optimistic for this cycle

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Congrats Snowwhite! I hope you like your new job!

Get to it Marci! ;)

Afm - Hope these meds kick in soon. I had nightmares about cancer last night. There have been 5 of my previous classmates, including my husband, that have been diagnosed with some form of cancer with in the past 7 years. Doesn't sound like many, but we only had 85 in our class. And all of them were athletes. We have a conspiracy theory that the farmers changed their pesticides they used to crop dust with, ha. Who knows. I know there are a ridiculous amount of things that cause lymph node swell, so i'll quit googling and keep takin the meds :)

9 years ago

It's probably nothing, Nicole! I know around here that horrible summer cold has been going around (I had it myself), so maybe your body is just fighting it off with no symptoms other than the lymph node. If that's the case, be glad you didn't get it! It was NOT fun!

User Image

9 years ago

Yay Marcie! Good luck good luck good luck.

I dont think my body ovulated this cycle. Not much of a thermal shift. I'll see in the next couple days and if nothing happens I think I'll be taking the rest of the month off of everything.

User Image

9 years ago

So I did not ovulate yesterday. Not sure what happened. Maybe I will ovulate today. who knows...

I will be reading this forum but not participating as much in conversations. I just need some time to process everything.

and girls

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia, take all the time you need honey! And hopefully today is your day!!!

9 years ago

Good morning everyone! Thanks for helping me stay positive. Its just frustrating not knowing what is going on. All the waiting is hard enough when things happen like they are supposed to. Its so much harder when you can't tell what is going on.

Basia - we are here if you need to vent or talk things through.

RPope - for you

Nicole - hopefully things start clearing up soon with the antibiotics and steroids.

Gemma - welcome!

Marcie - Yay! Now to . I always seem to not be in the mood on the day that I ovulate (or sometimes even the day before).

Snow - congrats!!

to all!

User Image

9 years ago

Im hoping for a june 2015 baby! =)

9 years ago

Welcome MrsThomas!!

User Image

9 years ago

Good Morning! Welcome newbies!

Basia: Hope today will be your O day!! We are here if you need anything.

Nicole: I have had a nasty cold ever since my MC. Can't seem to shake it completely. Hope you get well soon!

snow: heeyy! congrats, dear!! Sounds very exciting!! :)

RPope: FXFU! :)

marcie: happy

FX for all you other lovely ladies!!

AFM: 2DPO.. I think.. I had some period like cramps this morning. It is really frustrating not knowing exactly what is to come. Not really having any symptoms, but not expecting them with it being so early.

The weather here is nice! it is 61 degrees here in Arkansas. Makes me excited for fall and halloween! I have already been putting out my fall decor and changed my scentsy to pumpkin spice! I love this time of the year.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo