Community post

Discussion

October 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies,

Let's have a positive month! Hopefully we'll see a lot of BFPs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

184 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Jesk, Sorry to hear it was positive this morning.

Margie, that's cool that you lived here! I don't think I will do IVF, but it's nice that it is available.

Today I started spotting heavily. I don't even know what to think about that.

8 years ago

Keth~I drank until the day I started my shots. My doc told me it was fine and it worked for us :) I didn't cut out caffeine at all. But I will say I only rarely drink pop and I'm not a coffee drinker either. U will b fine :) gd luck!!!

Jesk~I'm so sry :(((( u still aren't out tho! Test again in the morn :)

Afm, I'm officially in my 2nd trimester today :))) we r still in FL relaxing. Home on Thursday and ready to c my baby Friday :))

User Image

8 years ago

Jesk, so sorry for the negative! FX that it was just too early and Thursday's test will be positive!

Kethryes, I can't believe it's time already for you! I agree with you, Mommy is happy, all is great! I cut EVERYTHING out that I thought could keep me from getting pregnant on my first and failed cycle. My second, I continued life as normal (with the exception of caffeine which I needed to cut that much coffee out anyway!) and kept myself relaxed and calm by not worrying about what I should or should not be eating/drinking. I never over did anything silly, but I continued to enjoy life :) it worked! (I like to claim it helped anyway!)

8 years ago

Babypath, you are absolutely right. I have decided to take it easy! Thanks you!

Shan thanks for your wishes!

I<3kids, what do you mean about spotting heavily? I think it is early for AF, isnt it? maybe implantation? I hope everything will be great!

8 years ago

Jesk, taking it easy can help with being less stressed, and that is a good thing all around.

What I mean by spotting heavily is that I had enough happening to warrant my Diva cup. It stopped last night but I had a bit more this morning when I woke up.

8 years ago

Hi Ladies

Jesk - so sorry - maybe it is still too early? late implantation?

I have been reading all the posts when I can. But have been trying to forget about TTC for the month. We have another meeting with our IVF dr. tomorrow. I expect to start taking BC pill as soon as AF arrives this cycle. Then I am on to injections and what not...

I will continue reading all of your posts.

IVF buddies welcome! :)

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Bens - It's so exciting that you're getting so close to your IVF cycle. How are you feeling about it?

I<3kids - I hope the spotting stops. Will you still go for a blood test to confirm AF? DH and I have talked about IVF we both agree that we'll do at least one round if necessary but we're hoping it won't come to that. I also read that they're going to increase funding for adoptions as well.

kethryes - I think that sounds like a great plan. IVF sounds stressful enough withot worrying about everything else. if the Drs say it's ok then I'd probably just relax a bit.

Shan - Congrats on making it to the second trimester. Thats so exciting! I can't wait to hear your update on Friday.

Jeska - I hope you just had late implantation and you still get your BFP.

LS - How are you feeling these days?

Baby - Thanks, so far the week has passed quite quickly but I'm worried that the closer it gets to the weekend the slower it will go.

AFM - My temp spiked back up again. I didn't sleep super well but according to my fitbit it's not any worse than usual. I had awful nightmares last night and I felt super warm which probably didn't help me get a restful night's sleep. I just called in my last refill for clomid. I hope I'm already past my last time taking that stuff. I was going to test on Friday because I had a dental appointment but it got cancelled so now I think I may try and hold off until Saturday. That's assuming I can wait that long. I was tempted this morning to test but luckily half asleep me just wanted to go to the bathroom and go back to bed.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

Called the dr, they aren't concerned, so I'm not.

8 years ago

Margie- You should test- I have a feeling you'll see a BFP this month!

User Image

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

DH asked me to take a test today even though I'm only 12dpiui. I did and it came up BFN. My temp also dropped to the coverline. I'm thinking I'm probably out. I'm going to try and pick up my Clomid for our last round today. I'm so disappointed I could cry.

8 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo