Community post

Discussion

October 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies,

Let's have a positive month! Hopefully we'll see a lot of BFPs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

184 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 184 of 184 Replies

Good morning ladies,

Babypath - I'm looking forward to checking out your bump pic. I know my friend didn't seem to have a bump for the longest time but then within a week she had quite a noticable one.

Basia - Yes I ended up testing, it was a BFN again.

kethryes - I hope you're doing well and still feeling good. I'm really looking forward to hearing whether or not it worked.

Bens - Good luck with the round of IVF. I love your mind set. I've been starting to think that way too. I'm hoping I can avoid the bitterness that this infertility journey can sometimes cause.

hoping&praying -Welcome! I hadn't heard of a mini IVF before. I hope you get you BFP soon, so you don't have to push for more with your Dr.

AFM - AF showed up yesterday morning and she was mean. I basically could barely walk from cramps and I had to run errands to take care of my fur baby. He's home and he's peeing but I think he might be sick in a different way now. This weekend was really emotional for me but I think I've got things back under control. I have an appointment with the RE next week, to go over what our options are right now. I'm pretty sure that they'll tell us our only option left is IVF though. In the mean time I'm going to work on my own health, both mental and physical since both have taken a beating this year. I have a nice all inclusive vacation coming up and I intend to use it to relax and escape all of the things I've been worried about here at home.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

Bens~congrats on starting IVF :))) how many weeks of shots do u have?

Hoping~welcome!!! No I've never heard of that but it sounds promising. I understand what u mean about everyone around u preg and not even trying! I rem feeling the exact same way! But I eventually just started being happy for people. I mean I still felt sad when I'd 1st hear of a pregnancy of someone close to me but I'd just have to remind myself that just bc they didn't have to try they r still so excited so I needed to b happy for them. It wasn't easy that's for sure lol!!! We went through it for 3 years! At one point last year my sister and sister in law were both preg at the same time! It was hard but I have sweet little nieces now :)) hang in there :) even tho it's hard

Margie~sorry AF showed :/ I'm sorry ur fur baby isn't doing the best either :( I hope ur week gets better!

Keth~yay for 5 snow babies!!! That's awesm! I really hope u get ur BFP!!! I think u will this cycle :)))

Bridget~awesm news about adopting :) any new news as far as when you can foster for sure?

AFM~I'll b 18 weeks tmrw. Time is flying on by...for now lol! My husbands uncle passed away so we had to go to Minnesota last week and weren't able to make it back for our gender reveal so we postponed it to this Sat. But it's ok, it all worked out :) I'll post my last ultrasd pics and gender pic for u ladies to c :)

User Image

8 years ago

You go enjoy that vacation margie - every second of it.

Keth - how are you feeling???

IVF ladies - Can people give me their experiences with their egg retrieval procedure? A friend of mine just recently had it done as part of an egg freezing cycle (she is single not ready to become a mom yet). She was sick for a couple days after the procedure. She even got chemical phlebitis... poor thing. She had to take 2.5 days off from work. How many days did you have to take?
and how many eggs were you able to retrieve?

I started Gonal-F on saturday night. I take it until tuesday night, go for monitoring on weds and then I will know what my next steps are. I assume I will continue with Gonal F but not sure if they will need to add anything else (like menapour).

8 years ago

I started the November feed...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=581993

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo