Community post

Discussion

October 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies,

Let's have a positive month! Hopefully we'll see a lot of BFPs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

184 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Kethryes - 21 wow how exciting :D Fingers crossed for lots of fertilized eggs :D When will you find out if you are having 3rd day or 5th day transfer?
I agree with LS - make sure you wear some warm sucks and eat a pineapple core for 4-5 days :D
All those little things might be helping - you never know ;)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Kethryes - I wanted to cheer when I saw how many eggs they got! I'm looking forward to hearing about how many fertilized. I hope you continue to feel ok. I love the instructions your DR gave you about diet. I'm glad that your mother is willing to help out.

LS - It was my cat, He kinda acts like a dog though. He seems to be doing better today. I was really worried once we got home yesterday because he still wasn't peeing a lot. we've been managing his condition with a special diet for the past few years but I think we've just been lax and have been letting him get into stuff he shouldn't be eating. I'm hoping he gets better over the next few days but I'm worried about how he'll do when we go away on vacation in a few weeks.

I<3kids - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I really hope you get your BFP in the next few days.

AFM - I'm back at work. Other than missing my mid afternoon naps I seem to be fine with no real symptoms. I tested last night and this morning to make sure the trigger shot was out of my system by now. It was blank last night but very faint this morning. They said it should be gone 10 days after it was administered. I figure it's almost gone. I'll test again tomorrow just to be sure. Man, Saturday can't come soon enough. I think DH is more excited for me testing than I am.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

Margie - I hope the trigger is out and your tests start getting darker and darker :D

Good luck girl!!!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

@margie- Oh woops, i am sure you said cat and i read dog. Well it doesn't really matter the animal, it's still your baby! We have a cat too. We used to have a cat who had a bladder disease and we couldn't manage it. We are pretty sure she added behavioral in here too. She ruined all our carpets. We just had no choice but to put her down. After spending about $4k on replacing all our carpets, i just knew we had made the right decision. She was stubborn, but i think it was partially our fault for not treating it from the very beginning. The cat we have still is just fine. Well it sounds like your little man is being well taken care of. I know blockages and UTI's are more dangerous in male cats than female so I am glad you have him getting better. You should still look into the cranberry though. I am sure its fine for cats too!

I am excited for you to test if you said that your test was blank last night but faint today. I only say that because once my trigger was out of my system, it was out, i never got a faint line with it. FX for you!

8 years ago

LS - I'll have to check out the cranberry. I don't know how I'd get him to take it. He doesn't take well to getting medication but I'm lucky that both of my cats are very docile. I know what you mean about peeing everywhere, although we found with this one that he only does that when he's feeling particularly sick. Otherwise he just goes in his box.

I'm testing again tomorrow because I was worried that my urine wasn't concentrated enough last night. I wasn't particularly well hydrated but it had only been a couple hour hold.

8 years ago • Post starter

Margie, I hope that is it; that your tests just start getting darker!

8 years ago

Margie, fingers crossed it is a real BFP. Waiting for your retest!

Basia, tomorrow they will call me to tell me when the transfer will be. They told me that it will be between Thursday and Saturday.

8 years ago

Keth, that's amazing! Congrats on 21 eggs!! I hope you feel much better tomorrow and get more fantastic news when they call you!

Margie, I have my FX so tight for you! Can't wait to hear how your morning turns out!

8 years ago

Keth~that's awesome! Congrats! I only had 9 and it worked for us so ur chances as amazing!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Margie - I really hope you get your BFP when you test again.

Keth - That is a lot of eggs! I am sure you will get a good amount fertilized. Good luck on the transfer.

AFM - I am waiting for AF to show. I emailed my doctor to place the order for clomid. I have about a week left before AF is due.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo