Community post

Journal

So Many Feelings

So I've had an eventful week. My precious kitty fur baby getting sick was an unexpected expense. It was also a huge drain emotionally. I spent most of last week unsure as to whether or not I would be putting him down. He's better in a way but he hasn't recovered yet and that keeps me worried for him. I'm hoping that He'll still be alive by Christmas but I'm not fully convinced he will be.

To top that all off, AF showed for me this weekend. This marks the end of my chance for a successful IUI. We will likely be told that our only option moving forward is IVF. The Dr basically told me tht during our last IUI. I've felt so much in the past few days. I was heartbroken and angry, I was afraid of the future and I was tired. So tired of this process. I know many have gone through much more for much longer but it's still been exhausting for me. I'm finally calm and accepting. The fear is still there though, I afraid of about IVF and how we're going to be able to afford it. I'm afraid of how I'll cope with being given needles everyday, I'm really not a fan of them. I'm afraid of that I may eventually have to give myself needles. I worry that I'll chicken out and waste a lot of money that we could have put towards other things like a house. But most of all I'm afraid that I'll go through everything and it won't make a difference, that I will never hold my own child in my arms.

The future is a scary place for me right now, I might as well not dwell on it though. I'll focus on the happy things and the things I can control. Maybe if I work on being the best me I can, I'll be ready for the next set of hurdles life puts in my way. Whatever life brings I will face and overcome it.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

3 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Margie you will have your baby soon. Hopefully IVF will work or even before that you will get your BFP. Don't worry the injections are not bad and we are strong chicks and we will do everything to have a baby so at the end sticking ourselves with sharp objects is nothing...

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Thanks basia. I know looking back on it will be a lot easier than anticipating it. I hope you're right about the BFP.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

I kow you are afraid and I'm sure any one of us would be afraid, especially if you are afraid of needles because I definitely am. This process is very stressful and can be very frustrating. I believe that if you have come this far you will be able to get further than you may know yourself. Just stand up every morning and look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself to be confident and you got what ever is going to come your way. You know we got your back up here whenever you need it. Don't worry you will have your little miracle in your arms before you know it.

Good Luck!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo