Posts by Margie_M

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

One step forward, two steps back

So we've started down the road to IVF. I had no idea it would be this frustrating. After taking a few months o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

So Many Feelings

So I've had an eventful week. My precious kitty fur baby getting sick was an unexpected expense. It was also a ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

October 2015 IUI/IVF

Ladies, Let's have a positive month! Hopefully we'll see a lot of BFPs.

184 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

The wait is driving me crazy

Man the past few days have gone so slowly and the thought of waiting until Saturday to test is almost killing ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Mid Cycle Frustration

I'm so frustrated now. I had my mid cycle scan on Tuesday which was CD 12. I had 3 follicles that were quite l ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Vacation blues

So DH and I are on vacation. The first day was wonderful. We had a nice romantic trip to see Niagara Falls. He ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Frustration

I'm going on vacation next week. I've been looking forward to the break for a few weeks. I know that they time ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

New hope

Well as much as I think this cycle is a bust already, I'm feeling very positive. After two months of screwy OP ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Stress management & OPKs

This month seems to be going ok. since I got back from my vacation I have been actively trying to keep myself ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Eventually...

Starting over has been so difficult. This cycle more than most for no apparent reason. Our two years of TTC is ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago