Community post

Journal

Mid Cycle Frustration

I'm so frustrated now. I had my mid cycle scan on Tuesday which was CD 12. I had 3 follicles that were quite large(around 19-20mm). UNfortunately the Dr that did the U/S didn't want to give me a trigger shot as my odd of having multiples would increase. I should have pushed for it at the time but My work load this week was crazy and I couldn't really take time away to do the IUI.
Now my OPKs are still negative but my body is starting to cramp and I'm getting EWCM. Judging by the way my body is acting I should be Oing in the next few days but I can't go in for my IUI until I get a positive OPK. I've tried calling the clinic but I haven't heard back from anyone yet. I keep hoping that I'll get someone to listen and that I'll be able to get the trigger shot after all but I'm not confident that anyone will get back to me. I feel like I'm wasting another cycle.

FX that I hear back from the Dr today. If I haven't heard from them by the time I leave work I'll call the clinic again. I'm so tired of this guessing game of when will I O.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo