Community post

Journal

The wait is driving me crazy

Man the past few days have gone so slowly and the thought of waiting until Saturday to test is almost killing me right now. I just want to know if I'll get my BFP. I don't want to stare at a BFN though so I'm still waiting. It doesn't help that today has been a particularly slow day at work. I've been running around like a crazy person for almost two weeks and now it decides to slow down? Really?! The person who manages to develope pregnancy test at the time of implantation will make a lot of money.

I'm so hopeful this month that I think I'll be crushed if i get another BFN. On the other hand I'm terrified of success after all of this time. I've gotten used to negatives month after month. I have no idea what I'd do with a positive. Not to mention being a little sceptical about it actually sticking after my CP in April. But the hope, the hope that this is actually it, is almost overwhelming.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Hey Margie M, I totally understand how you are feeling. I am too waiting to test as well, since AF is expected on Saturday. I am really hoping that she has decided to pack her bags and take a nice long 9 month vacation. I haven't really tried to think about it too much, because when I do my emotions are really up and down. I'm trying to keep level headed and focused on work, but it's kind of hard knowing that it's slow at my job as well right now. I do feel really happy and I do feel a little different, I don't know maybe it's just me being a crazy person.

I wish you all the best of luck. Sending as much baby dust as I can your way so you can see your two pink lines. Good Luck!!!!

8 years ago

Thanks. It's niceto know I'm not the only one going through this. FX we both get our BFPs on Saturday

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

wait few more days :D I am totally stalking you !!!!!!!!!!!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Margie, i know exactly how you feel! Hoping for the best for this cycle!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo