Community post

Discussion

October 2015 IUI/IVF

Ladies,

Let's have a positive month! Hopefully we'll see a lot of BFPs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

184 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Margie, Yes you and I did have our IUIs on the same day! I have no expectation of my period before Sunday (15 dpo). If my period doesn't show up Monday I will start to feel excited. And then I will call the dr for a blood test. We have provincial healthcare here so... As for symptom spotting, I try super hard to ignore everything. :)

8 years ago

I<3Kids - I've been trying hard to ignore most of my symptoms but they keep creeping back into my mind. My cycle is usually like clock work. 14 days after my temp spike AF shows up so I figure by saturday I should have an idea if this month worked. Where are you if you don't mind me asking?

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

Margie, are you temping this entire cycle? I wish I slept well enough to temp! We live in Canada and Ontario just announced that they would do one cycle of IVF for free! (Minus the medications, of course. But my husband's work has coverage for that.)

8 years ago

Jesk~r u still testing tmrw?! :))

I<3kids and Margie~I can't wait for u guys to test at the end of the week :)

I<3kids~that's awesome news about the IVF being free! What great news! Hopefully a BFP will complete the great news :)

User Image

8 years ago

Shan - yes I am still testing tomorrow. Not feeling to confident though....

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Jeska - good luck tomorrow. I really hope you get your BFP. FXFU.

Shan - Thanks I hope we get some positive results.

I<3kids - I temp every day. I've been doing it for almost 2 years now. Even when I'm not sleeping super well I still find its really accurate. That's cool that you're from ON. I lived there for 4 years before. It's where DH and I met. I think we'll move back in a couple of years but we're not sure yet.

8 years ago • Post starter

Jesk, good luck!! I will be praying for you tonight!!

Margie and I<3kids, I hope this week goes fast for you both with positive outcomes!

8 years ago

Keth- super excited for your IVF! i will say, i cut out caffeine completely during my IVF cycle. Who knows if any of it is true, but i had read that caffeine can negatively affect fertility. I figured I would cut out everything that i felt iffy about. I did the same with alcohol. I stopped drinking the month leading up to IVF. Everyone is different so just do what feels right to you! Also, are you doing any acupuncture? If not, you really should!

@ I<3kids - that is amazing that you will get one cycle free!! I wish the US was like that! Good luck!

I am hoping for lots of BFP's for October!!! So exciting!!

8 years ago

Well I tested and no matter how hard I stare, I am not seeing anything. I am 12 dpiui today, I am going to wait until Thursday to retest.

Pretty bummed. If it truly is a BFN, I am not going to be doing an IUI in October since I have an appointment with an RE.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Jesk, i am so sorry girl, but you are still in the game. I hope next test will be a bfp! Thinking of you!

Ls, it really surprised me that i am allowed to drink coffee and wine. I never overdo it, but given the clinic doesnt cut it, i also wont cut it. When i was preg i was hysterically careful, i was on diet for blood sugar, without having problem, i wasnt walking, not travelling, my food was without additives, no big fishes, every cosmetic was checked for every single ingredient, not even parfum! The baby was lost anyway. So i decided to be careful only on the basics and nothing more from what iam told by the doctors. Pregnancy is not illness. If mommy is happy, the baby will be also!
How are you doing?

I hope the next days, all testing girls to announce their bfps! Good luck!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo