Posts by Margie_M

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

What the heck?

Well I'm confused. HPTs say BFN and my PMS symptoms are right on track but my BBT is acting up and has leveled ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Mother's day and 2nd anniversary

I think I may have made a mistake when I thought it would be a good idea to put tese two days close together. ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Does it even count?

My heart is breaking today. I got the call last night My HCG level was at just over 5 the cut off for being pr ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Will this one stick?

So we did the IUI this month. It appears to be successful but I'm still concerned. I'm expecting AF to show up ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

"Why aren't you pregnant yet" Friday

So yesterday was a bit of an emotional day for me. I had my french teacher ask me if my husband and I had chil ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Can a small amount of alcohol affect BBT?

my DH decided to surprise me last night with a hone made hot chocolate. It tasted wonderful and then he told m ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Letter to my not yet conceived child

Darling child, I love you so much. I can't wait to me you. There are so many people who are looking forward ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Sunday morning musings and worries

So I've been thinking a lot about infertility this week. The most recent diagnosis is "Unexplained fertil ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Starting over and preparing for a family visit

I've managed to time out twice on this JE, so here it goes if this one times out I give up. So AF finally m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

What the heck body! Start acting normally!!

Man what a week. first the car accident last week and now dealing with the insurance company and the US medica ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago