Community post

Journal

What the heck body! Start acting normally!!

Man what a week. first the car accident last week and now dealing with the insurance company and the US medical system. I can see why it causes so many headaches. Now my body isn't acting normally... I'm hoping that I'm just Pg and it's not that my body is thrown off its cycle by the accident.

My BBT which up until today was slowly making it's decrease towards AF suddenly decided to plateau. meanwhile I've tested yesterday and today, and they've come back clearly BFN. I'm more emotional than I've been in ages. I've broke down and cried twice in semi public places. I hate doing that. I would rather have a headache from holding back than burst into tears. My normal AF cramps have yet to make an appearance and no matter how many times I o to the bathroom there is nothing there.

At this point I'm not sure if I should be excited because AF has stayed away or worried because AF has stayed away and I'm still getting BFN. If she hasn't shown her face by next week I'll have to make another doctors appointment. my cycle has gone as long as 34 days before but that's usually because I O'd late. this month I O'd early on CD 13 or right on CD 14. either way I have no idea whats going on with me. I can't even tell what are symptoms and what are injuries from the accident or side effects from the medications they gave me.

I've read that stress can delay AF but as stressed as I have been, the past 10 days haven't been a picnic, I've suffered worse and my cycle hasn't been drastically affected. FX It'll sort itself out within the next few days but either giving me a BFP (my ideal scenario) or having AF show up (not ideal but at least I'll know)

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I hope AF stays away! I'm sorry about your accident. :( I hope things get better for you soon!

9 years ago

Thanks. I kinda hope she stays away too, that would make every thing that happened this month much more tolerable.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo