Community post

Discussion

October 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies,

Let's have a positive month! Hopefully we'll see a lot of BFPs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

184 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 184 Replies | Last Page

dlb1024: I hope you find the support you need here while on this journey. You seem to have a lot of heavy things on your plate right now. I hope that this cycle you have happy news to share with your mom.

Margie: I am now on CD3, I hope today brings your BFP!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Kethryes - Good luck starting the injections. I can't blame you for being a bit scared but it will be so worth it when you get your BFP and a baby in your arms.

dlb1024 - Welcome! That's a heavy burden to have right now. I understand how you feel. DH and I have been trying for almost 2.5 years. We're going onto our 6th IUI cycle (our last one most likely) and our insurance doesn't cover it either. We have a very similar story DH had two SAs done. The first was bad the second good, so now we're in the unexplained category. I had a chemical pregnancy in april, it was the only time I've ever had a confirmed BFP. I hope we can provide some support for you here. I know these ladies have been a sanity saver some months.

Jeska - FX that AF stays away and that you get your BFP soon.

AFM - Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians on here. I didn't bother testing this morning. My temp dropped and I started spotting. I'm pretty certain AF is here. On the plus side I'll be able to have some wine with my Thanksgiving dinner. I'm looking at my calendar, does anyone know how many days after a trigger shot you go in for the IUI?

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

Margie - thank you so much! Our stories are super similar and it is so comforting to know that I am not alone, though I feel that way a lot of the time.

My doctor schedules my IUI's for the day after the trigger shot administration. However, I have seen a lot of ladies out there that go in 36 hours later. I think it depends on your specific doctor's protocol. Hope this helps :)

8 years ago

I agree that it depends on the dr. My Dr as us go in between 35-40 hours after trigger depending on day of the week.

I'm sorry you are spotting now, Margie.

8 years ago

dlb1024 - It's nice to not feel like you're the only one going through this. Thanks for the information on the trigger shot. I haven't had one yet. They've always come up with reasons why I don't need one but I'm planning on insisting this time around. I'm so tired of this not working.

8 years ago • Post starter

Dlb1024, welcome dear! I am so sorry for what you are passing, i hope this cycle works for you. Try not to be stressed, staying calm and positive will help.

Margie, it is 30 something hours. They will tell when to have the trigger shot and when to go for the iui. The time of the shot might be at no convenient time, in my case once was a saturday at 12 am. Everybody was going out at the clubs and bars and i was going to the clinic for the injection!
Happy thanksgiving, i hope you have a great time!

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Like Dlb, I hope you don't mind another joiner! I've been anonymously reading many sites for a while, then joined this one a couple of months ago, but today is my first post.

I am currently 4dpiui for our second IUI and just wanted some people to share in the experience of hoping/worrying/over analyzing symptoms etc. This time I was on 150mg Clomid CD3-7 (after no response to lower dosage) and had a few follicles, but only one near maturity when we were told to trigger. The measurements were 11.5 and 14 on the R and 18, 14.5, 14.5, 13, 12.5, 12, 12, and 12 on the L during the CD11 ultrasound. While the measurements were pretty small, they were too concerned with a possibility of multiples to wait any longer for the trigger so we triggered that night (Tues, 10/6) and had our IUI on Thursday (10/8) morning. Honestly we'd prefer multiples over no success, but alas, we are trying to put some trust in the doc.

I hope everyone gets to see their BFPs this month!

8 years ago

2moms2be, welcome and good luck! I hope this iui works for you!

I officially started the ivf process, i had my first shot of arvecap, i had it by the nurse of my work. It was ok, i have to learn to do it by myself for the weekends. I think i will be readyvuntil nest sat.
I also had my prolactine checked again as last time it was raised above highest normal levels. It was ok too. So i dont have to keep taking medication for this. I also, booked an appointment for general blood tests. Nobody asked me, but i want to see my iron levels, which is most of the times low.

8 years ago

Keth~ yay! So glad ur getting started :)) it'll go by quicker than u think :)

2moms2be~welcome! Fingers crossed for u :))) what day do u plan to test?

Dlb~welcome as well! Fingers crossed for u! Sorry ur going through so much! When do u plan to test?

Jesk~how r u doing? Did AF end up showing? :/

AFM~14 weeks today and still hoping u ladies who haven't will get their BFP's this mth! Took us 3 years and 6 failed iui's before it finally worked for us so don't give up!!!!

User Image

8 years ago

hey ladies, looks like i'm joining you over here now :( this last cycle was SUPER promising... DW starting spotting about 6dpiui, but it ended up not stopping and just turned into an early (and super annoying) period. no idea why it was so early... we know almost to the hour when she ovulated, so there's no reason why i guess.

Now we're just waiting another 2 weeks until we can do iui #3... i hope it'll be the one that works! So far everything has been completely unmedicated, but i think we might talk to the doctor soon about reevaluating our options.

here's to tons of bfps in october!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo