Community post

Discussion

October 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies,

Let's have a positive month! Hopefully we'll see a lot of BFPs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

184 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Sorry Margie. Is this going to be your last cycle of IUI, if AF shows?

I have a feeling AF will be here soon for me. I can feel it...I didn't bother getting more tests. If AF doesn't come in the next day or two, then I will buy. I am hoping I am wrong, but not very positive.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Jeska - yes this is the last cycle of IUI that they are willing to do. I'm supposed to go back in for a reassessment after 6 IUIs. DH is still hoping that it was just too early but when I saw that my temp had dropped this morning I knew that the test was going to be negative. It was my last test too. I'm sorry you're going through the same thing.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

Margie, I am so sorry, I feel disappointed for you.

8 years ago

Margie, i am so sorry dear, hugs!!!! I am just wishing i stop writing i am sorry! If only we had only good news! I hope it was too early to test and have good news before next round!

Jesk, same for you! I have read for late bfps and i hope this your case! Best wishes!

I<3kids, good luck. I hope spotting is for good!

Bens, good luck with the appointment! I hope you start soon!

8 years ago

@keth - I so agree! Happy mom is the best. I wasn't really extreme when it came to what i cut out. I just didn't drink any alcohol or caffeine. I already ate healthy/organic, so i continued that. I also kept my feet warm all the time. Get some fuzzy socks :) I had read so many times that if your feet are warm, your uterus is warm. So I did that. It's all probably silly, but hey, it worked for me! I also ate pineapple core after my transfer. DH was all about that so i went along with it :) But I really doubt that did it. I mean, i dont think it was negative for me, but probably didnt help much either. If i were to have to pick ONE thing again that i did during my cycle, it would be acupuncture hands down. best thing ever. It totally relaxed me, made me feel good, and just leveled me out. Just do what works for you and you will be great!

@margie-i sure hope it was too early and this is your month. I always hated temping for that reason. I was also never good at it though. I hope it spikes tomorrow!!!

@Shan-Second tri already! Crazy!!

I am doing well, thanks for asking! 31 weeks and counting. Single digits now. Pretty nuts. Baby girl is moving like crazy. I swear we are going to be in so much trouble. She moves ALL the time. I can't wait for you to experience this you guys. Her movement now is so much different than it was in the beginning...probably because of less space, but its crazy feeling her body! We have officially decided on her name! Lucy it is!

8 years ago

Ls, my best wishes for Lucy! Great name!
Thanks for the suggestions! As about accupuncture, it isnt so popular here and so i dont have feedback for anyone exercising acupuncture, so i dont trust them. But i am allowed to continue my pilates courses, so i might find some calm there.
I hope the best for you! Keep us updated!

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

Kethryes - I hope you can relax in whatever way possible. Pilar sounds like fun but I've never done it. I have to admit I'm a little shy of working out now because both chemical pregnancies ( confirmed and suspected) started after I worked out.

LS - Temping has been very consistent for me so I enjoy it. Although I must admit this month had been a bit strange so far. I trust my temps more than I trust OPKs now.

AFM - AF still isn't here and she was due today. My temp is dropping but barely.usually its a significant drop. Either way I suspect AF will show in the next few days. I only had digital tests left and when I took one this morning it came up with a "Not pregnant". DH and I went out and got some more FRERs. If AF still isn't here by tmorrow I'll test again. Somehow I think she will be though.

8 years ago • Post starter

Margie, i hope tomorrow you see a bfp!
As about exercising, i will stop it 1 week before eggs retrieval.

Injections start tomorrow and i am scared. I am on the long protocol and i start with arvecap.

8 years ago

I am still waiting for AF too. I took another test this Saturday morning and it was negative. I wonder if I am getting enough urine on the tests.

Anyway, just going to wait. I am still certain AF is coming soon.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread, but I am so in need of conversation with people that understand what I am going through. I just had my fourth IUI this past Monday so I am currently 6dpo. We have been trying to conceive number 2 for two and a half years. I got pregnant in March of 2014, but sadly it ended in a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks. We haven't had any success since then. My husband had two SA's ...the first one bad, the second one fine so we aren't sure if that's a factor or not. This will be our last iui at least for the time being because we are running out of money. Here in Maine, no fertility treatments are covered so we have been paying out of pocket.

My mom is in the end stages of cancer. She has been with me on this journey and I want nothing more than to be able to tell her I am pregnant before she passes. I want her to know I will be alright and that she doesn't have to worry about me. I really need that.

I try so hard not to think about it but it is all consuming. I struggle between wanting to stay positive, but also wanting to pretend I don't care. I worry that being positive and confident will make it that much more devastating when I find out it didn't work, yet I worry that being negative will make it so too. I am not sure that I can handle another disappointment. I am feeling the pressure to conceive this cycle since we can't seek interventions again for a few months.

So far this cycle, it's been business as usual. My breasts started getting sore yesterday which is the exact same time they get sore each month. I'm bloated off and on. Other than that I feel normal.

I'm just looking for some words of wisdom, comraderie, and hopefully some positive stories too!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo