Community post

Discussion

October 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies,

Let's have a positive month! Hopefully we'll see a lot of BFPs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

184 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 184 Replies | Last Page

So... I went in for my CD7 ultrasound and blood work today. I already have 3 follicles going, 13, 12 &11.

How is everyone else doing?

8 years ago

I<3kids - Thats awesome news. I go in for a cd 12 for an U/S. I'm hoping for just 1 or 2 good follicles.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

Basia, you already reached 18 weeks! I hope the best for the ultrasound!
As about the embryos, I havent talked with the doctor about this (in case he has a suggestion!), but we have decided to transfer 2 embryos. Having 2 kids was our desire, of course not at once, but I guess this is our last chance to have our babies. In case they come two babies, it will be difficult, but I will do everything to make them happy!
I<kids, good luck! 3 follicles are very good! Margie I hope you too have more than 2 -3!

8 years ago

Kethryes - I hope you get you your babies his time. How far into your IVF cycle are you?

AFM - I had an awful night. I didn't get to bed until late and then I woke up form hot flashes and nausea at around two. then the dog decided that he wanted to take the loudest drink ever. He has a metal water dish and his tags kept clanging against it. I actually toyed with the idea of calling in sick. I so hope this cycle works because I really hate getting these side effects for nothing.

Margie, i hope the side effects ease soon. I am sure that this time the iui will be succeeded!
I dont know when ivf starts, they told me that meds will be for about 20 day. The first 5 days have passed.

8 years ago

It has been a whirlwind 10 days for me. I am on CD10 and will be triggering tonight. I have a 20mm on the right side (along with a 14 and some 12s) and a 15mm on the left side. I am hoping that the 15 amps up enough for me to have twins.

So much has gone on here I can barely keep up.

8 years ago

Hey all!

I know I've been MIA but we just got back from a much needed vacation! We confirmed baby's sex with ultrasound and she is definitely a girl and not shy about flashing the goods. lol.

We have our anatomy scan on November 5th so that'll be exciting, things are moving right along!

Hoping and praying for 's this month!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi All- seemed like time to check in on here because I might be going crazy.

chaffinsl- congrats on the baby girl! what a great day!

i<3kids- with triggering last night, does your RE do the IUI the next day or the day after? The measurements seem promising! Since you want twins, I will hope for twins for you!

kethryes- one week down for your meds!

basia- great news!

margie- thanks! only a couple of days until your U/S appointment. I hope it's passing quickly. What a torturous waiting game infertility can be.

afm- today is 11dpiui, also known as when AF arrived after IUI #1. I am very nervous for testing tomorrow. I've been exhausted and sleeping more than usual over the last week or so, which is not normal for me for AF, so I'm hopeful that is positive. Last night I had crazy dreams about a few different things, but the only topic I can remember vividly was I had a dream that AF arrived today and it was devastating. I also woke up with AF style cramps, so I'm getting more and more nervous that we are out yet again. There's nothing yet though, just lots of blue from the estrace. It's not over 'til she actually shows.

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

2moms2be - I hope you get your BFP tomorrow! The time is passing quite quickly at the moment. Last week dragged on but so far I've been on the go for a lot of today that I feel like I blinked and the morning was gone. I hope the rest of the week goes by just as quickly.

chaffinsl - Congratulations on the little lady. I'm glad to hear she's doing well. I hope the time between now and the anatomy scan flies by for you.

I<3kids - When are you doing the IUI? those number sound pretty good. I'm hoping I'll get to trigger after my U/S appoint later this week. I'm keeping my FX for you.

kethryes - Yay. you're 1 week in so far. I hope the next 13 days go by quickly for you. The side effects are still there but they seem to be less prominant at the moment.

AFM - Well today is flying by. I hope the rest of the week does too. It's not gone well and it's only Monday. I caught a cold over the weekend which has been giving me massive sinus headaches. Our furnace seems to have broken down and last night was the first cold snap. DH and I can't take any time off work to get it fixed until wednesday at the earliest. On the plus side the house being quite cool has ade the hot flashes much more bearable. To top off that I got to have tea with a co-worker who just came back from Mat leave. She and I had talked about TTC before she found out she was pregnant so she knew DH and I were trying. We ended up talking about her little guy, how we were both in car accidents and to finish it off she asked us about TTC. I told her we had been diagnosed with unexplained infertility and that we had had an early miscarriage in April. I said we were currently finishing our last treatment cycle before looking at other treatment options, like IVF. She told me we could always adopt. While I appreciate this sentiment, adoption isn't easy or cheap and as selfish as this sounds I really would like a child of my own. Anyway I just came away from the conversation feeling depressed. Sorry for the rant but I just needed to unload or I might cry at work and I really don't want to.

Margie- sorry to hear that about your friend's response. While adoption might be a viable option for some, it shouldn't be the "go to" advice for people with IF, especially from those who have been luckier. Also, having a kid of your own doesn't sound selfish at all; I think a lot of us share that sentiment or else we might have jumped to that option before needles and pills and hot flashes were our realities. None of it's cheap, so we may as well pay for the option we want most.

And honestly, your post wasn't even that big of a rant, so if you need to do it more, I will totally listen (/read)!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo