Community post

Discussion

October 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies,

Let's have a positive month! Hopefully we'll see a lot of BFPs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

184 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Basia - The vet called and told me that he was doing well and they're hopeful that he could come home tonight. I'm just worried it will happen again soon. We can't afford to keep unblocking him and pay for IVF.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

Margie, i am so sorry dear. I hope at least the kitty gets well soon and healthy. My hugs dear! Today i was really hoping to read about your bfp.

Ls, i have followed your instructions, thank you for the supporting!
Basia, you too are so sweet! I am so happy for your support!
You both give us strength!

As about intercoursing, i know it would be difficult for both of us. We wouldnt want to hurt the baby! In that 3 months pregnancy i had, the doc didnt want us to intercourse for the whole three months period.

Chaf, she looks awsome! Were you given to eat choc or sweets in order to make her move? I have seen that in the clinics.
Keep going well dear!

8 years ago

I just had a call from the clinic, from the remaining fertilized eggs, 5 were graded to blastocysts and will be freezed. I am happy with this, it is a good reason to relax!

8 years ago

Kethryes - Thank you for your support. I had a major break down yesterday after i tested. Poor DH didnt know what to do. That's great news about the eggs. Five possible snow babies. I hope when we do our round of IVF that we'll be just as lucky.

AFM - My temp had a massive drop this morning. I didn't even bother to test. On the plus side my kitty should be coming home this morning. I've decided no matter what happens with him I'm going to focus on giving him a good life for however long he has left. I'm going to call the RE's office on Monday to schedule a follow up appointment to find out what our options are but I think if IVF is our option we'll be waiting until March to start. In the mean time DH and I are going to work on lifestyle changes. Becoming more active and eating healthier home cooked food instead of eating out a lot. Maybe getting my body healthier will help my fertility.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,
Hoping I can join you?
I've been a long time creeper of the boards and haven't posted yet.

DH and I have been trying for just over a year now.
I have some thyroid issues which seem to finally be controlled and I also had a laparoscopy in the summer - the doctor said I'm ready for a baby! Which was exciting.

Prior to that, we had 3 iuis (on clomid) all bfn and since the surgery no iuis just on fermara (eggs seem to be better). He giving us til January. He said if not pregnant by then then we will do injections plus fermara plus iui.

I kind of want to push for an IUI for nov/dec and then if nothing go full blown with hormones - he called is a mini ivf - they stimulate you almost the same way as ivf but no retrieval just iui. Has anyone done this before?

Every month i get my hopes up and its such heartbreak. I give myself the one day to cry but its always at the back of my mind. Everyone says stop, relax, don't think about it , it wiill happened! but HOW, How can you NOT think about it?? Everywhere I look, my friends are all pregnant and the worse is when they get a bfp and say " we weren't even trying", every TV/Movie has babies, radio is talking about it. I feel like i'm surround. It doesn't help when at work everyone is asking when are you next . I just feel like yelling at them to stopppp! ahhhh

my Dh has been so supportive but I can see it's weighing on him. His numbers are okay the first 2 tests they were in the 150-250 million but not all motitle. Then for iuis the numbers dropped - 40, 20, 8 million. I truly think the pressure got to him.

Sorry for the long post! But I feel like you guys will get it and know what I'm going through. Other friends "listen" but I don't think they get it.

Thinking and praying for all of you!
xx

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

8 years ago

Margie, the only thing you can do is to try to have the best time during the waiting. Last iui for me was last march and the ivf was this october. I was very delayed due to the clinic' s long waiting lists, the tumour that was found on my breast and finally the summer, as the clinic was closed for Aug. After the tumour surgery, i started thinking that i have a life that i have to spend it well, no matter if the baby comes. It was summer and i really enjoyed it. For you it will be the xmas, nice period for spending more time with friends, some drinks and good cooking. In the meanwhile you will have a round of tests to do. These will make time to pass quickly. Ahhh and dont forget, intercourse without scheduling and temping. Just enjoy it! Think that with pregnancy and children, some things will be difficult to enjoy often!
I really wish you the best, you really deserve it. At the moment just book the appointment for ivf, so not to be dalayed with starting the tests.
As about improving your diet, that is a good idea.

Hopingandpraying, welcome! I can understand how you feel. I hope you find here the support you would like to have.
I hope the cycle with femara works for you. There some girls here who were prescribed femara for stimulation. Good luck!

8 years ago

did anyone start a november feed yet?

Margie M - so sorry it didn't work! ugh - this process is interminable sometimes but it will all be worth it when one day you are holding your little love and you will feel a much deeper appreciation for the miracle that he/she is because of your journey. Hang in there!

When DH and I were TTC our DD, we just kept saying, "our" baby isn't ready to meet us yet. That is what I keep saying to myself now. But when he/she is ready to meet us, it will be right and it will be as it was always meant to be...

I am sorry I haven't been keeping up. I needed to take my mind off this process. It was weighing us down. But I am officially starting my IVF injections (last night) and we are looking forward, not backward. I keep reminding myself of that every time I hear of another pregnancy announcement. Part of me still mourns the inability to just conceive naturally and I find myself becoming envious (even mad) at women who can. But in the end, motherhood is motherhood, no matter how one gets there...

Anyone starting IVF this cycle? I will definitely move over to November when that begins...

I wish nothing but the absolute best for all of you through your journey to motherhood/fatherhood.

8 years ago

Bens, good luck starting the ivf. I hope for the greatest success.
I am in the 2ww after embryo transfer. It will be my pleasure if i can help with any question you might have, as i guess i am the one with the most recent ivf.

8 years ago

Margie did you end up testing? I saw your temp went up :D

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Mel and Hoping, welcome to both of you and I wish you the best of luck!

Keth, how are you feeling? Are you resting as you should and eating pineapple core? I'm getting anxious for you!! To answer your question from the other day, senior pictures are what the 12th grade kids take as their last school photos. These are done by someone outside of the school and typically at different locations to get a variety of shots. Just hard to believe he's graduating this year! Time flies by so quickly! (My next 'baby' graduates next year!).

Bens, good luck on this cycle! How are you doing on the shots so far?

Margie, I'm sorry for your temp dropping :( and also sorry for your kitty! What a sucky weekend! I'm still holding on to hope for you anyway!!

LS, you are almost there girl!! Do you have Lucy's nursery ready and pediatrician picked out?

Basia, how are you feeling? Getting a nice baby bump yet? :)

AFM, almost 17 weeks and typical for me, not showing (at least in the public eye). I feel much larger but we always notice ourselves first! I just look like maybe I should lay off the Halloween candy LOL (I'll include my 16 week 'baby bump' photo for giggles)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo