Community post

Discussion

October 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies,

Let's have a positive month! Hopefully we'll see a lot of BFPs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

184 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 184 Replies | Last Page

LS~wow ur so close!!! Yay!!! That's so exciting!!! I had no idea prenatal massages were covered! Thanks so much for letting us know :) I'm so checking into that lol!!

User Image

8 years ago

Shan and LS, i am so happy hearing that you are going well!
Shan, looking forward to hearing the gender.
Ls, it is so exciting! Few weeks have been left!

AFM, u/s went very good. The doctor told me that everything is perfect! I have 9 follicles in the right side and 6 in the left, measuring up to 19 mm (2 of them are 19).
E2 is at 911 and progesterone at 1,4. They told me to repeat u/s and E2 tomorrow.Also, to intercourse tomorrow. Most probably eggs retrieval on Monday.

8 years ago

@shan-It was the best discovery for me! Of course everyone's insurance coverage is different. However, mine are covered :)

@Keth-Sounds like you are right on track! That's a great amount of follicles! Measuring big too! Once they got to my ovaries for my retrieval, i had more than they were able to see! Hoping the same for you! I always got so excited for my ultrasounds! EEEEEK!

Just had my 34 week check up! Baby is doing great. She is still head down, but still high. Has not dropped yet. They felt around and estimate her being around 5 pounds right now. I am on track to have an 8 pounder. Yikes! Although, i think a baby is a baby. It's going to hurt regardless! I am hoping i am a week or so early!

8 years ago

Keth~awe yay!! Monday already? That's so exciting and seems to have come quick :) good luck girl!!! Your follicle count sounds great! :) congrats!

User Image

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

Kethryes - I'm so excited for your retrieval on Monday. Those sound like a good number and size of follicles. I can't wait to hear how many they're able to retrieve.

Shan - I'm looking forward to hearing if their prediction was right.

LS - you're getting so close! I hope she stays at a mid 7lbs for the birth.

AFM - I'm almost finished my work trip. As much as it's been lovely to be back in canada for a few days I'm ready to be home with DH. I guess my fur babies have been misbehaving for him. Poor guy. I'm 5 dpo and other than being a little tired this week I don't really have any symptoms. The timing of my IUI was fantastic. I spent most of Saturday barely able to walk from cramps. I'm excited to see if we were successful this month. Only a little more than a week until I can test. I know I won't be testing early since I really want to be sure that the trigger is out of my system.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

Kethryes Monday is coming so fast! How exciting! I hope it is super successful.

Margie- Working, eh? How are you finding the weather?

AFM: I am 10 days post IUI. Last cycle this is when I started bleeding. None of that yet, but I have, unfortunately, gotten my hopes up. But I am trying to justify my tell tale sign that I am pregnant away. My breasts have grown. That is a giveaway for me, but on the flip side, I have been snacking a lot and not working out... So I am trying to tell myself that my body is changing because of that, and not think about the possibility of the other option.

8 years ago

I <3kids - other than the one day of rain and it being a bit colder than I had thought it would be the weather hasn't been too bad. I should have know to bring a thicker sweater though. I hope you get your BFP in the next few days. I know what you mean about getting your hopes up.

8 years ago • Post starter

Girls, so many thanks for your interest! I repeated the u/s and blood tests, and everything is very good! Trigger shot will be on sat at 22:00. Eggs retrieval on monday. The appointment will be at 9:00. I feel bloated, but i am happy.

Ls, it wont hurt at all, i was born 8,8 lb and my mom felt no pain! It is gonna be a great experience!

Margie, be patient! You are close!

I<3kids, i hope you get your bfp! A couple of days to go?

This will be an interesting week! Good luck to all!

8 years ago

Kethryes- how exciting!

i<3kids- I understand getting your hopes up. It's hard not to! We should keep some hope or this would be an even more difficult process.

Margie- sounds like the TWW is passing quickly! What day will you be testing?

afm- nothing too exciting- on day 6 meaning I'm just over half done with Clomid and started estrace again today. CD12 ultrasound on Thursday afternoon, 11/5 to do a follicle check. Happy Halloween tomorrow! Hopefully we all have adorable little ones for Halloween 2016.

8 years ago

Margie~yay you'll be testing in the next few days :)

I<3 kids~ 10dpiui already...yay! When do u plan to test?!

We went today and....It's a BOY!!!! I knew we saw his goods at 13 weeks!!! Lol!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo