Community post

Discussion

October 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies,

Let's have a positive month! Hopefully we'll see a lot of BFPs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

184 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 184 Replies | Last Page

2moms2be, my best wishes! I hope you have a great time tomorrow and next halloween to have your baby!

Shan, congratulations! It is a boy!!!! Enjoy it, my friend!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

I hope you all got to enjoy the time change today.

Shan - Congratulations on the Boy!! That's very exciting to have confirmed. I'll probably test next saturday. I don't want to test to early and see the trigger shot.

2moms2be - my plan is to wait until saturday. I'm hoping my patience will be rewarded. I'm looking forward to hearing about your US.

Kethryes - good luck tomorrow. I'm sorry excited for you. I hope you get a lot of very healthy eggs!

I <3kids - when are you testing?

AFM - instead of having a productive day getting things done around the house, I'm sitting in an emergency vet clinic because one of my fur babies got a urinary blockage. I'm hoping it's an easy fix because DH and I had already agreed that we would put him down if it happened again. I'm devastated just thinking about losing him. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be too expensive.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

Ladies, I am 12 PIUI, I won't test unless I am late. That usually brings on my period if I am late :)

I am feeling apprehensively optimistic. I am hopeful and slightly anticipating a positive. I checked my measurements (I keep track because I have been working on losing weight). As of right now all my measurements are right where they should be except my chest, which is bigger by a solid inch. I suppose that is why I am feeling like maybe something is happening. Maybe I am just having a crazy reaction to the progesterone.

8 years ago

kethryes - good luck today !!!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

oh yes, Kethryes, all the best! Let us know how it went!!

8 years ago

Keth-Good luck today!! Keep us updated when you can and get lots of rest!!!

@Margie- oh you poor thing. We just went through a huge emergency situation with our dog. I sure hope you dont have to put your baby down. UTI and blockages are hard on dogs, but they are totally manageable with the correct diet and care. Giving your dog a little bit of cranberry juice in their water or cranberry pills I have heard can help dramatically. I hope everything turns out ok!

@shan - Yay for a boy! Now you get to pick a name!

8 years ago

Hey girls, i am just back from the clinic. 21 eggs were retrieved. Everyone told me that it was very good. The operation was ok, i just have cramps at the moment.
I am surprised because i am prescribed too many meds with high doses for each. I list them:
Vasclor gel, twice a day. It is the progesterone, starting from tomorrow.
Prezolon, 5 of 5 mg /day for 5 days, then 3 more days of 2 of 5 mg/ day., it is cortizone.
Vibramicin, twice of 100 mg/day. It is antibiotic.
Cyclacur, 3 of 2mg / day. It is estradiol
1 baby aspirin/ day.

Also, i have to eat 2 eggwhites/ day and my diet should involve meat or chicken or fish. I can dring 1 -2 coffees per day.
Also, i was told not to get tired.
The problem with cortisone is that i have to cut salt. It is a pitty, because during weekend i cooked all week' s food, but with salt! I called my mom for help! She will come to help me with that!

I am happy that it went well. I am optimistic. Thank you all for your support! Basia and LS, thank you for still being here just to support us!

8 years ago

Kethryes, 21?! That sounds pretty impressive to me!!! I hope you don't feel too crampy for long. Sounds like your mother is pretty awesome!

8 years ago

@keth- that is a fabulous amount of eggs!! Will you get the call letting you know how many were mature? I am pretty sure the day after my retrieval they let us know how many fertilized. It will be an exciting few days! Hopefully you get a 5 day transfer too! I love that they gave you a diet to follow. I think that is great. I had heard that red meat is good during the wait after your transfer. I never eat it, but i had some steak and even though it made me want to vomit, i did it! Keep your feet warm from here on out, and eat warm foods! Keep that uterus warm and fluffy for that baby to be placed. I seriously stayed away from all cold foods! Hey, who knows what helps, but it worked for me :) Sorry about all the foods you
prepped! That is a bummer! At least you dont have to worry about cooking for DH?

8 years ago

Thank you girls! Yes, tomorrow they are going to call me to tell me about the fertilized eggs.
Ls, thanks for your advice! I will keep myself warm!
The pain is intense, no other girl in the clinic was so much in pain as i was. I took paracetamol, because i cant even pee.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo