Community post

Discussion

October 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies,

Let's have a positive month! Hopefully we'll see a lot of BFPs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

184 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Bridget, I'm sorry to hear that you guys started spotting early... I did too this cycle. I got no explanation fro the dr, did you?

8 years ago

Bridget and I<3kids~I'm not trying to get anyone's hopes up but did either of u go ahead and test when period was expected? I'm only asking bc my bf literally started and bled for 2 days right when I would've expected her to have implantation bleeding and she thought she had an early period and I made her go buy a test and sure enough she's preg!!

User Image

8 years ago

I tested at 12 dpiui, and it was negative. Usually I don't test early, but the spotting made me feel tempted. But with it being negative, and then i had full flow starting Friday. I was hopeful until Friday.

8 years ago

kethryes- thanks for the welcome! I hope your start down the IVF journey is smooth

Shan- thank you too for the welcome! I think we've decided on 12dpiui (10/20) to test for the first time this round. AF showed on 11dpiui last time. This time I am on estradiol tablets 2x day, so it won't be that quick, but I'm hopeful my average 11-12 day luteal phase will yield a day 12 BFP...

Bridget- sorry to hear about the new cycle. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and your DW.

8 years ago

Badwolf and I<3kids, at my first IUI, which I wasnt on progesterone my AF started earlier. I didnt have an answer why. Next ones AF came very late because of progesterone. Esp the last one I had my AF 10 days after I stopped the prog which was stopped exactly at DPO 14, when my Btest came negative.

8 years ago

hey girls... sorry I have been MIA
I need to go back to check the past week or so what has been going on here but I want to wish you luck.
Lots of and .

Infertility is a bitch and can bring us down but just don't give up. You will all have beautiful babies soon.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

ughhhhhhhh stupid computer posted my reply twice...

oh well then one more time and and lots of

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Basia - Thanks for that. also I only see your reply once , so no worries.

2moms2be - I hope the next week goes by quickly for you and that you get your BFP when you test.

I<3kids - I'm sorry that AF showed up. I was super disappointed when she showed for me this weekend.

bridget - I'm sorry AF showed so early for you guys. Are you going to talk to a Dr about why it happened so early? DH and I are planning on talking to a Dr again after this cycle but we're both assuming our only real option will be IVF.

Shan - Yay for second trimester! Thanks for the encouragement. This is our 6th IUI, I'm really hoping it works but I'm trying to not get too hopeful.

Kethryes - Yay for starting the IVF process. FX that everything goes well for you this cycle and that you get your BFP at the end of it. Also thats for the info onthe trigger shot.

AFM - I started my clomid again and I have a U/S to check follicles on 22 Oct. I'm hoping they'll trigger me that day. I'm planning on demanding it this time. I have a super short window to do the IUI this month so hopefully everything will work out. Keep your FX for me.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

Margie, good luck dear i really hope this time is succesful for you!

Basia, how are you doing? Tell us about your prenancy..! Did you notice that i finally started the ivf process? After all this journey, i am started hoping again!

8 years ago

kethryes - Yes I did notice :) and I am super excited for you girl :D It will work !!!!!!! How many embryos are you planning on transferring?
I have ultrasound tomorrow so I will update you on my pregnancy then. But so far everything is going good :) Can't feel him yet and most of the time I still don't believe I am pregnant - 18 weeks pregnant !!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo