Community post

Discussion

October 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies,

Let's have a positive month! Hopefully we'll see a lot of BFPs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

184 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 184 Replies | Last Page

margie, any news?

jesk, I hope next cycle starts without delays. Good luck dear!

I had the call from the clinic. 13 good eggs, 10 fertilized. Transfer will be on Thursday. That is 3 or 4 days transfer? I dont know how to count it. Which is day 1, the day of retrieval, or the next one?
I am happy with the numbers. It will help me to relax that even thiw IVF doesnt succeed, I will still have chances from the frozen ones!

8 years ago

kethryes - wonderful news - and fyi that would be considered 3rd day transfer :D you don't count the day of retrieval as #1
Will you get more updates between now and the transfer date or not? My clinic never updated me in between but some do.
ahhhh how exciting :D good luck and I guess one more question - did you do ICSI? or did the eggs fertilized naturally?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Keth~that will b a 3 day transfer. That's what I had too :) congrats!!!

Margie~if it wasn't positive but turned positive that sounds like a very faint positive!!! I sure hope it's darker today :)) let us know!! Gd luck!

User Image

8 years ago

good morning ladies,

Kethryes - Thats an awesome number that fertilized. Good luck on the day 3 transfer. It's awesome to have you ladies because I wouldn't have know if it was a day 3 transfer or not. hopefully you'll have a couple of snow babies if you decide to have more than one.

AFM - The test was blank this morning, which is what I expected. I thought it was probably the left over from my trigger. I'm not planning on testing again until Saturday as that will be 14 DPO. I'm hoping by that time I'll see a decent positive. I'm looking forwad to acupuncture tonight. I hope it relaxes me enough that the eggs can implant and grow well.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

@keth-The other ladies are right, 3 days! Very exciting!! You are going to be PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) in just three days!!! Whooooo! Do you know how many you are transferring...sorry, I can't remember.

@Margie - dang. Well I am glad its what you expected and I guess if you aren't 14dpo until this weekend, that would be pretty early. Excited for you! So happy you get to go to acupuncture also! My guy used to take my pulse before my session. He would never tell me, but he said he could tell if someone was pregnant or not. He was right when he said girl for me too. When my HCG was not rising as fast as my clinic would like, I went to him, he checked my pulse and said, i am for sure pregnant, and we did our session. I SO believe in it!!!

8 years ago

Thanks for the info girls! So it is a 3 day transfer.

Basia, i dont expect any other call from the clinic. As about fertlization process, they told me that they would do something, maybe it was ICSI. I will check my notes and i ll tell you, because i think i wrote it down.

San, thanks a lot. Good luck to u too!

Margie, i hope sat gives you the good news! Try to relax now dear!

8 years ago

hi ladies :) sorry i have been MIA. i just really had to step away to start again if that makes any sense.
So please catch me up on all my friends :)

8 years ago

Texas, welcome back! How are you?
I have missed you!

I am in the IVF process, waiting for my embryo transfer on Thursday.

8 years ago

Keth - great news! Can't wait for you to be PUPO!!

Margie - I'm excited for this weekend for you!

Texas - welcome back!! How are you girl? What's new?

8 years ago

Texas :D so good to see you back :D
What is new with you girl?
AFM - I am 21 weeks pregnant with a baby boy - IVF#2 worked (not sure when you left so that would be my update)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo