Community post

Discussion

October 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies,

Let's have a positive month! Hopefully we'll see a lot of BFPs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

184 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 184 Replies | Last Page

So much great news on here in the last couple of days!

Kethryes- 10 fertilized sounds great
Margie- counting down until Saturday for you

afm- nothing noteworthy to report. Currently on estrace daily and awaiting the appointment at 3 on Thursday for ultrasound. I'm hopeful they'll tell us we can trigger that night and do IUI #3 on Saturday. While the practice has a local clinic that's close to work for regular appts and ultrasounds, IUI's are only done at their main office over an hour away. It's difficult to make up reasons why I need THAT long during the day for a doc appointment when work doesn't know we're trying. As such, Saturday would be ideal!

8 years ago

Texas~ welcome back! How r things going with u? Any new next steps?
AFM, 17 weeks today with a baby boy. iVF #1 worked for us.

User Image

8 years ago

@texas-Welcome back. I am not great at updating, but i am following along as much as I can. I am almost 35 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. Due in a short 37 days. Can't wait and VERY ready for her to be here!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

2moms2be - Thanks I hope the rest of the week goes quickly. Good luck at your scan I hope you can do the IUI on saturday. Even though my boss knows what's going on I still liked the Saturday IUIs as it meant I didn't have to take a lot of time off.

Babypath - thanks. How are you feeling these days?

Texas - How are you doing? I'm just waiting to test from my 6th IUI. If this round doesn't work we'll be referred to IVF. I'm really hoping to see a BFP on saturday.

Kethryes - I'll try. It's been a stressful week already. I'm looking forward to the weekend. How are you feeling? I'm excited for your transfer tomorrow.

LS - I love going to acupuncture. It's super relaxing and my acupuncturist is fantastic. She checks my pulse at both the beginning and the end of the session.

AFM - I'm hoping I can make it to the weekend. I'm so excited I really want to test now. I won't because I'd rather see a strong positive on saturday than a squinted that km not sure is there today... also I really don't want to know if this didn't work this month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

Margie, I understand the torn between wanting to know now and not wanting to know just in case. I'm pulling for you for Saturday! How are you feeling?

I'm feeling great physically. Have been feeling baby move for a couple of weeks now which is always a good reassuring feeling! Emotionally I've been a little bit of a mess. My oldest baby is getting his senior pictures taken today so I've been off because of that. I cry because I'm so proud of him and cry because he's gotten so big (6'2" 178 lbs) and I wonder how the time flies like it does! Darn motherhood ;)

8 years ago

Babypath - I'm feeling ok. I keep getting hot flashes at night so I don't think my sleep is as restful as it should be and I'm crampy. I'm starting to wonder if the cramping is directly related to the food I'm eating. I fell off the wagon with my diet a few months ago, and now I feel like my body is telling me I need to smarten up and eat more healthy stuff.
That's so cool that your oldest baby is a senior. How does he feel about his new sibling to be? I'm glad that you're feeling the baby move. It sounds very reassuring.

Just updating!

I'm almost to the 20 week mark with a little feisty baby girl that likes to kick me all night! We have our anatomy ultrasound tomorrow so I'm excited about getting to see her in more detail . I'm convinced she looks just like me.

Hoping and praying for some BFPs this month!!! Grow babies grow!!!

User Image

8 years ago

I took a dollar store brand test this morning because I'm 15 dpiui. It was negative.

8 years ago

I<3Kids - I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN. I'm hoping it was a problem with the test.

Thanks Margie. I would love to hope that the test was faulty too, but I doubt it. :) Onward and upward!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo