Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

51 - 60 of 574 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone,

I had my egg retrieval yesterday and they got 16 eggs and I heard this morning that 11 were fertilised. I am still a bit sore and have the rest of the week off. On Monday morning I am getting one blast transferred. This is my first IVF cycle, I never did IUI's or anything, the doctor said with no fertility issues identified there wasn't any point in doing anything other than IVF. Will see how the next couple of weeks go.

Congrats Lulu, it will be nice when you get the BETA results for confirmation.

9 years ago

@ Lulu - Congratulations (I hope)
@ Gemma - Good luck!

DPO 1 and am feeling extra hot and tired today.... seeing we didn't do IUI, I guess this is after effects from the clomid/femara/estrogen. Nips have been sensitive since last month - so doesn't mean anything.

Will see how I feel tomorrow.

How is everyone going?

9 years ago

Lulu...... that is amazing!!!!!

Ok ladies today is the day off my two tests.scared so much I threw up. But I keep telling myself 5 minutes of courage per test equals 9 months of happiness. Lol hate being single want someone to hold my hand.

9 years ago

Lulu...... that is amazing!!!!!

Ok ladies today is the day off my two tests.scared so much I threw up. But I keep telling myself 5 minutes of courage per test equals 9 months of happiness. Lol hate being single want someone to hold my hand.

9 years ago

Texas - hopefully you don't feel any pain and it goes quickly :) HSG is an ex-ray of your pelvis so they would kick out significant other from the room anyways :)

AF started today :) It's official - I am starting my IVF treatment tomorrow :) YEY - I'm excited and nervous

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

@Basia, isn't it funny how sometimes we are excited to see the witch!!

@Texas, Good Luck today!

9 years ago

Basia- What's your protocol starting tomorrow?

9 years ago

Gemma- 11 fertilized eggs is fantastic. Congrats and good luck with the transfer. I hope you have lots of blasts to freeze in case you want more.

Texas- hang in there girl, you can totally do this. For my hsg I had to take myself as well since the clinic is 4 hours away and my partner was working. I was a nervous wreck- it sucks having to do stuff alone and I give you props for your strength.

9 years ago

Browni - I will learn a bit more tomorrow but as far as I know I am starting Folistim injections tomorrow (FSH hormones) in the evening.
I will be going back on Monday for bloodwork and then on Wednesday for ultrasound and bloodwork. On Wednesday most likely I will start Ganirelix (in AM) to suppress LH and whatever it is suppose to suppress ;) I am suppose to get "Stimulation Plan" tomorrow telling me dosage of FSH, etc. Other things will follow depending how my body reacts to the dosage. My husband is starting Doxycycline tomorrow (2x day) for 10 days.

9 years ago • Post starter

Basia- Exciting! I'm impatiently waiting to get to start my stims. (Next Friday). I'm interested to hear what you have to do and i'll share mine when I know for sure as well. Frig I hope this works for both of us!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo