Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

91 - 100 of 574 Replies | Last Page

Texasgirl13, this is your figure out everything about you bloodwork?

Generally, you want your FSH number to be low (under 10), you AMH to be high (over 1), you TSH to be less than 2.5, your E2 to be less than 75. I don't know what all you had tested (probably testosterone, maybe Vitamin D, I'm not sure what else), but those are the biggies for fertility.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Tks!!!!

9 years ago

Mptyle, my iron levels have been checked many times.. i was very anemic the first few tests... but my bleeding was due to losing the twin, and then a clot that was 3xs the size of the baby was left from this and I have been slowing breaking that down and passing it.. It's been tough.. but worth it.. I just have to make it another 23 weeks lol. I'm glad you are feeling better too.. hope that your scan looks great! How many embryos did you transfer?

Basia30, I think they test you so often just to be sure they have you at the right levels.. I know my meds too were adjusted towards the end because I responded so well.. I think by the day of transfer my E2 levels were in the 5-6k range.. and it was a little scary.. but we had 23 eggs and I know they said it was border line OHSS.. be happy the are ensuring everything is perfect and trust they know what they are doing! Will make the whole process go smoother and less stressful for you! Can't wait to see how all these IVF's turn out this month.. fxed for you!

Super_sally888, Yes progesterone can mimic all those symptoms.. but it's okay to have hope too! you have reason to hope.. watch the story you will have to tell with the doc messing everything up and it still works :)

9 years ago

Thank you girls. Hopefully they will tell me more today and hopefully E2 did not go up by that much again :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Tubalreversal, essemkay,

Yes, got to stay hopeful that this may still work.

Am having midline cramping / discomfort all day... gotta wonder.... Maybe I better get checked for a UTI? This is not typical at all.

For my second girl, it was the 6th IUI attempt (after 3 miscarriages). My obe had run out of trigger shot, so she asked me to get it myself from a chemist. I had to ring around like 6 chemists and then finally found 2 different chemists - far away from each other that had 5000 IUI each. So there I was driving accross the city, praying i could get the second vial of trigger in time. I finally got both just before closing time.

Oh my, it was crazy. Gave myself the shot that night. Then we had IUI 36 hours later. It was also one of DH's worst ever sperm counts / quality - but we got pregnant. And got my beautiful Lauren (now nearly 3 years old).

I do hope this is another story in the making.

9 years ago

Super_sally - I will keep my fingers crossed that all is good.
Wow - they did not tell you ahead of time to get trigger shot? My clinic makes me order drugs ahead of time

Well after waiting until Friday to test again- it was negative and ended up starting yesterday, which is okay, that was my first IUI and it may take a couple tries for it to work!
I keep telling myself when I get sad about it (which is monthly sadly)- that I am not feeling sorry for myself nor do I want anyone else to feel sorry for me- I am just disappointed- and that is a totally normal feeling and it's okay to cry a little.. or a lot!

The doc is upping my dose of Femera this month and hoping that will help- so we will see! Second IUI should be sometime in the next couple weeks :)

TTC CONGRATS on your BFP, you earned it :)

Texas- My doctors have done a ton of blood work on me too, but never told me levels either- they just say it "looks good" so I am not sure what levels I am supposed to be at either...

Good luck everyone- like I said I think March is a good month for a pregnancy :)

Myrtl- Welcome and ! I've read that spotting is normal in the first trimester (never been preggers so this is second hand advice that I have read) Keep us posted! :)

9 years ago

AdamsWife - sorry girl I think the earlier tests were still picking up trigger shot.

adamswife, i am sorry for the BFN. I hope the best for this cycle! You said that dosage of femera is inreased. I take clomid and this cycle was doubled for me too and I am sure that this has made me more pessimistic and depressed! I guess it is a side effect.

9 years ago

@adams, what mg are you on, or was on? I might switch to Femara today and he said 7mg 3-7 or I can stay on Clomid 100mg. I haven't had any bad side effects, lining is even still thick. I had two great follicles last cycle as well but I heard Femara has a higher success rate.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo