Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

121 - 130 of 574 Replies | Last Page

They drew it while I was there. We're making the (quiet) 3 hour drive home and they are calling us as soon as they get the results. DH is taking this really hard. I will be devastated too but I think I'm still clinging on to hope and also I though this was in my tube so I was trying not to think of myself as pregnant.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Fingers crossed that all is good

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I didn't realize there was a March board created. I seriously hope you ladies do not mind me tagging along with you. I have not found anyone else going through IVF at this point in time and I would love to buddy up!

I posted a bit on the Feb board but I will update. I am on Stim Day 3. I am on Menopour in the morning (which burns like a B) and Gonal-F at night. Today I had blood work done to confirm my dosage of meds to to see if we need to bump up. At this point, I have 13 follicles on my left side, and 14 on my left. I am doing acupuncture too. We are dealing with MFI so we will be doing ICSI. I have low AMH, but my follicle count seems normal.

I have yet to really react at all from my stims. I am expecting to bloat up any day now.

Basia30- i saw your comment about CM. I watched a video the other day about what no one tells you about the IVF cycle. The girl said you will may have EWCM like nobody's business! She said get panty liners...you will need them. So it sounds like you are very normal! Is this your first IVF?

TTClate30's -Crossing my fingers and toes for you. Praying you are just a little behind.

9 years ago

@TTC, I will say a prayer for you. Please keep us posted.

9 years ago

LSchrader - yes this is my first IVF :) Today is stimulation day #5; number of follicles went significantly down on the left side but I am hoping that they made mistake ;)
My left ovary is super high and they don't always see it well. Hopefully they tell me there is more on the left side tomorrow

Basia30- Oh interesting! I am hoping they made a mistake too! I seriously have NO clue how they can tell how many they are. How do they not count the same one twice?!

How are you reacting to your stims? Any bloating or sickness? What are your fertility issues if you don't mind me asking :) Well hoping this is our cycle!! Can't wait for that bfp!

What meds are you on?

9 years ago

LS - I have a journal entry in my profile about this whole IVF cycle and meds and what I have been taking - it is a bit too much to write ;)
well the fertility issues - who know? I had laparoscopy and hysteroscopy done in December and they burned endometriosis that was stage 2 and removed septum from my uterus - so that is all fixed. My husband has low morphology - 4%-6% (shape of sperm) which is not a crazy issue but possibly our issues putted together are causing infertility. Also, my hormones can go crazy

I am a bit bloated and it progresses a bit everyday. I really hope for some good news tomorrow :)

What is your story?

Well ladies I go back tomorrow for final consult and to get all the results. I am nervous ready to start iui with injectable. Do you ladies know am I more likely to have multiples then Clomid?

Ttc saying pirates darling let us know....

9 years ago

Beta was 2330 (it was only 57 a week and a half ago) so that's good. Hoping this is a little behind. I go for another ultrasound next Thursday. Hoping we see something! Grow baby grow!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTC that is great :)

Texas I think with injectibles they have more control because they can adjust dosage :) Hopefully it works

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo