Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

171 - 180 of 574 Replies | Last Page

Lupron is different than hcg, a pregnancy test won't pick it up, you won't get a false positive (unless they have you do an hcg booster shot as well - which they probably wouldn't except that they just did exactly that for my niece last month)

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

I think they just want to use lupron on me. I will find out more tomorrow :) I might be triggering tomorrow or on Saturday :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Total sticker shock. They are going to put me gonal f, cetrotide, menopause, overdrive, and progesterone suppositories. As for my amh my Dr just said it's a little low, so instead of capping your max follicle count at 3, she would let me go to 5/6

9 years ago

@Texas- I too have a low AMH level. At 27, my level should be a 4, and I am a 1. However, my follicle count seems on track so that is good. How old are you, if you don't me asking? Your meds are what i am on. I do my menopour in the morning. Beware, this one burns. I then take gonal-f at night. I have been doing these since Sunday. Today, we added in Cetrotide to make sure my body doesn't release the eggs. My trigger will be Novarel and I will also doing Crinone (progesterone gel).

@basia-Exiciting!! I love that you are just a few days ahead of me because I feel like I get to follow in your footsteps and know what to expect ha! :)

@mptyle -I finally feel like we got this menopour down! Today it had to be done in the car because we had an appointment at my shot time. I have learned to pinch the fat, and once the shot is in, to release. DH has been inserting super slowly, and letting me know how much is left so I don't need to look. Tells me to take deep breaths because i forget to breathe! Today's was the best so far. Hopefully the continue that way. Yep, we switch sides every day.

AFM-So i had my scan today. I have 11 follicles on my left and 13 on my right. My right is growing a little slower then my left. I have so good maturing ones on my right. Because of that, they instructed me to do my cetrotide at that time. I had brought it with me just in case. That one kinda itches!

My lining looks great he said. Also, they said that its very common for one side to jump ahead of the other and for the other ovary to catch up eventually. I have been doing acupuncture weekly throughout this for IVF. During my last session, my guy asked me what side is more dominant so he can help move the other ovary along. At that point, my right was, so he gave my left a little more attention. Well it must have helped! Tomorrow I will tell him to focus on my right side. Acupuncture is truly amazing! I am so happy I am doing it with IVF! Besides...why not throw some more needles into the mix!

9 years ago

I am doing iui. I am 36.

9 years ago

So, first month of clomid was a bust for me. Even though my hpts have been negative, I was hopeful as my temps were up and AF hadn't shown. But my temperatures plunged this morning at 16dpo and AF is busting down the door.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

@texas-Well with IUI and those meds, I would feel very hopeful that you will get a few follicles. How is DH's numbers?

@essemkay- I am sorry!! Nothing worse then feel hopeful and then hopeless. Hugs. My good friend is now pregnant after four rounds of clomid. Her last cycle she had pretty much no ewcm and was so down about it. She had counted herself out of it a week before AF even showed. Sometimes it just takes your body a couple cycles to get in sync with a new medicine. Will you do clomid again next month?

9 years ago

Yes, we'll do clomid for 4 months total. And then reassess, although I think the reassessment is going to result in the doctor saying "sorry, end of the road for you" because by then I'll be just about to turn 47. Which is literally ancient in the world of fertility.

9 years ago

I am single doing donor sprem

9 years ago

@essemkay - You will not be ancient in fertility years! How are your numbers? Thats what tells you the most! Well, i hope you have a very successful next cycle!

@texas-sorry for assuming you are married, i never know how to ask that question!! Well that is pretty awesome because you know you are getting the best of best sperm wise!! I have a great feeling for you for IUI with your meds.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo