Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

401 - 410 of 574 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

TTC - I'm so sorry for what you're going through. It's hard enough on it's own but when you add in the timing on top it's just extra sucky. You've been in my thoughts all weekend and I hope some of these postive vibes get to you. Hugs

Basia -I hope they get back to you soon on what you can take. Also Are they bringing you back in for a blood test?

red - That was my problem last cycle. I hope your body decides what it wants to do soon.

AFM - I'm thinking the Clomid may have given me a bunch of hot flashes last night. I swear I was up like 6 or 7 times kicking the covers off and then pulling them back on. I'm so not well rested today. On the plus side I get to start OPKs tomorrow.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie M - I have blood pregnancy test on Sunday. No other blood tests. And Clomid would definitely do that - I had some hot flashes as well.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Basia - They are brutal. I started noticing them a few days ago but last night was the worst. I hope you didn't have too many other side effects. I'm excited for your blood test now.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Just got the call from the clinic - they told me to use Monistat 7 day cream (they said the 3 day cream does not really work) and I can't take the pill because it is not safe.

Oh and then she told me good news - on Saturday there was one embryo that grew and they were able to freeze it for me :)

That is AMAZING news Basia!!!

9 years ago

@Basia-All I can think about for you is the cramping you had was implantation. I read that with a day five transfer, implantation can occur as soon as the next day. I pray this is what you experienced! That is WONDERFUL news about being able to freeze one embie!!!! That must be total relief for you!!!! Do you plan on testing at all beforehand?? My Beta will be next thursday and i am scheduled to work, of course. I know that I will not be able to handle a BFN and have to go to work. I am thinking if i test beforehand and its a negative, I will have an easier let down. That, or I could ask that they don't call me until end of day. Ugh!!! I am glad that the yogurt helped you a bit!

Ladies, transfer is tomorrow, and we STILL cannot decide how many to transfer!!! Today is the first day I am feeling normal though! I can actually wear normal pants!

9 years ago

LS - as of right now I am not planning on testing before Sunday. I might break and do that on Saturday but I will try not to. I am trying not to read into signs like I always do. I am taking it slowly and just trying to stay relaxed. Good thing you feeling better and pents fit ;) I know what you mean - the bloating was crazy after the retrieval.

Basia - Thats great news! I'm so happy you ended up with one to freeze.

LS - How many are you considering transferring? I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I hope you end up with good news next Thursday!

9 years ago

Basia, good news fror the extra embryo!
Dont worry about the infection, mine is ok now. It might be caused due to previous cycle progesterone which made me wet.
Lshrader, good luck tomorrow!
Ttclate, i am thinking of you.
Afm, today i have terrible cramps.

9 years ago

@Margie-Well, we still have not 100% decided, because we will learn how many there are to freeze and what the grades are and what not, but we are leaning towards two!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo