Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

501 - 510 of 574 Replies | Last Page

Basia- SO exciting!!!! So happy for you!!!!

9 years ago

Baisa ong I screamed out loud in my.dr office!!!

Got my results from my first blood draw it was 111. She said that v was perfect. Now today's scan showed 2 follicles. Waiting for today's bodywork to see how much follism I do tonight. Not.going to lie I cried in the car. I only have two follicles..... on day 5 after 3 nights of injections. Sigh this is hard

9 years ago

@texas-Don't worry! I really did not see a big jump in my numbers until i had been doing my injections for a full week. Yes, I always had a good amount of follicles, but not many that were reacting to the injections. That didn't happen until I would say a full week.

9 years ago

:) tks.

9 years ago

Texas, what the doctor said? Two follicles are not enough? I am sorry that you are dissapointed, but i guess there is still hope for this cycle, isnt it? Try to be optimistic dear! I really wish you the best!

9 years ago

Basia- what great news! Congrats!

I had my ER This morning. We got 12 mature eggs. They'll be calling in the am with the fertilization report. I hope they fertilize normally

9 years ago

@browni-That is great! Congrats. Hope you are resting at home now. Hopefully you get some good numbers too!

9 years ago

Dr. Just called. Have good news and bad. She said my level only ruse to 170 grin 111. They where wanting 450_500. She said that it.is still really early. I will go back on Monday redo bl ood work and scan. If numbers stay low then bad cycle and move to other options. What are y'all opinions? Should I be as upset as I feel now?

9 years ago

Texas- What levels were they testing?

9 years ago

Estrogen levels but hopefully just early maybe the certotide and menopur will
Raise it

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo