Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

181 - 190 of 574 Replies | Last Page

My numbers are surprisingly good (AMH 2.4, FSH 7.9), which is why my OB is letting me do the clomid after my RE's office said it was donor eggs or the door (my RE said he would let me keep cycling based on my individual responses, but the clinic's policy wouldn't allow it).

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

essemkay - sorry about AF... hopefully the next few cycles will work for you :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

No worries with it. I am use to the question.

9 years ago

So my results are in:
E2 1745
endometrium thickness 9.8
Follicles (L = left side; R= right side)
<11 mm 1L 2R
11-13mm 1L 0R
14-15mm 0L 6R
16-17mm 1L 1R
18-19mm 0L 1R

So yeah my right side is much more active - also every time someone else does the ultrasound so the results are a bit inconsistent (not by much)

All I want is 2 really good eggs and 2 beautiful babies :) I would not mind having lots of follicles and eggs and freezing some embryos

@essemkay-- those are fabulous numbers!!! That is crazy they said donor eggs. Well, glad your OB is on board! Good luck!!

@basia-Great measurements. So when are you triggering? Uterine lining is perfect too! Nice job body! That is one thing i LOVE about my new clinic is my doctor is the one to always do my ultrasounds, so its consistent. Yes, two babies would be a dream!!!

9 years ago

LSchrader - I will find out tomorrow morning when to trigger. The clinic is pretty big so they have many people working there. As long as they are not completely off I don't mind :)

LSchrader, yeah, it's a lot stupid that they don't evaluate patients on a case-by-case basis and instead have these cut offs just based on age.

Basia, great progress you're making! You're getting close! Maybe just a few more days of stims.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

@basia-Yeah totally! As long as they are doing their job! I came from a clinic before the one i am at now and hated them. They were terrible. So having a clinic you like, makes all the difference!

@essemkay -I am sorry that is the case for you. Do you have any other clinics that are available to you?

9 years ago

I got some hopeful news my insurance might cover some of my meds

9 years ago

@texas-that is wonderful!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo