Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

111 - 120 of 574 Replies | Last Page

I think I am currently losing my mind- I can't remember anything! I was this way a bit when I was taking Clomid but it's at a whole different level with the suprefact. I'm assuming it has something to do with my estrogen since those are the main hormones that both clomid and suprefact affect? I was out of town visiting a friend and completely lost my medication. Luckily I was able to get back home before I missed another dose, but it was a bit stressful. I start my stims on Friday after my baseline US/bloodwork. Can't wait to get this show on the road. Looks like I'll be doing all of the travelling and appointments on my own as DH will be working a bunch of weekend OT for the next few weeks. I was hoping that he would be able to come to most of them so that he understood the process a bit more. I really hope he will be at the transfer- that seems like a bigger deal for him to attend than an us. Are you ladies bringing SO's or supports to your appointments or going solo?

9 years ago

browni - I go solo for ultrasounds and bloodwork. No point of dragging DH. I get results in the afternoon anyways so he would be just sitting there. I will drag him for the "big things"

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

@Browni, I'm not doing IVF but my DH would definitely come. However us being business owners allows our schedules to pretty much be at our discretion. HOWEVER, if that were not the case then I would just demand him be there for the transfer. :-) If his schedule didn't allow for him to attend the others I wouldn't wanna make him feel bad for not being able to attend. I attend all my appointments solo now except for IUI day. IUI isn't anywhere near as stressful as IVF so I don't press for him to tag along right now.

9 years ago

Xomandy- I had the same feeling when the re said we'll do femara. Especially when we had a successful round of Clomid (followed by aMC and 2 unsuccessful rounds so I listened to him). He wanted to "trick" my body by using the femara and so far it's worked! Just leaving now for the 3 hour drive for the ultrasound! I'm getting nervous now

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Basia30, estrogen is what fuels your CM, so it's absolutely normal to be swimming with high levels.

My husband just came to the retrieval and transfer appointments. But I did ask the ultrasound tech to print me out a copy of my scan results and I would write my blood tests results on the back when I got the call, so I was able to easily keep him in formed of the progress (and, of course, he went to every ultrasound appointment after we got pregnant).

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

TTClate30's, best wishes today! Can't wait to hear (and hopefully see) your good news!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

thanks essemkay and thanks for the idea - I will be asking them for copies of ultrasounds :) so he can see it :)
and definitely I would drag him to retrieval and transfer :D

It's pretty neat. We basically have photographic documentation of my daughter from before conception. How many people can say that? :D

9 years ago

Just left my ultrasound and the pregnancy is in my uterus so that's good. But he couldn't see anything in the sack so he said he's not optimistic. He believes it's a blighted ovum. They are running another beta in hopes this is just a little behind. I'm praying for a miracle here. Should know more soon. But still not a definite answer

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTC I will say a prayer for you and your little baby - hopefully it sticks !!! When is your bloodtest?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo