Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 574 Replies | Last Page

pbc - they should have called no matter what - you have been waiting so long

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Sigh....just called to reschedule DH's SA since the office was unexpectedly closed the day we went for our SCHEDULED appointment. Couldn't get it rescheduled since the normal person wasn't there. Just called and left a message for my MRI results. I don't know who is in charge of all this crap, but they should fire everyone and put me in charge! Everyone is swell when you go to the office but the lack of communication and lack of clear directions is frustrating!

9 years ago

Hi everyone.
I am taking Clomid day 2 -6, femara day 5 - 10. Am also on estrogen to improve lining. Will do low dose steroid for 3 days prior to iui. Will do trigger shot when follies are big enough - and support with progesterone. Am taking a while handful of supplements (just in case they help - macca, coq10, vit d3, vit e, mthfr vitamins.

This is my ongoing attempt for no 3. No 1 no problem. No 2 - 6 iui and at least 3 miscarriages (2 about 6 weeks, rest very early). She is totally worth the effort it took to get her.

Am homo for 2 mthfr genes - maybe explains the multiple miscarriages. I do have autoimune issues. My age - 44 - is against me - but I will try for at least a few more months with iui. After that it will be up to God.

9 years ago

Super-sally - hopefully it will work this time :) Good luck girl!!!

pbc - I know what you mean - I would fire a lot of people in those offices - they get so much money either from us or from insurances - in my opinion they should be on top of everything

I'm so excited... tomorrow is the last day of BC :) then on Friday is my baseline - YEY things are finally moving

I really hope I can produce a lot of eggs and we get a lot of embryos. We are planning on transferring two and freezing the rest. If we get pregnant and we end up having twins then I can see that as a WIN WIN :) In the future we might be donating the rest of the embryos - I talked to my husband about this and told him that if there are any extra and we will stop at 2 (which we might not ;) then I would like to donate embryos to other couples who are struggling - I don't think I would like to just throw them away. Another option would be to donate them to science but we don't need to make that decision yet (and not sure if we will have to - time will tell)

9 years ago • Post starter

So excited for everyone who is starting their IVF cycles this month- I am rooting for you!

8 DPO today and just waiting to test. My doctor told me to take the progesterone unitl AF arrives (hopefully not) or until I get a positive HPT- in that case they want to keep on the progesterone just to make sure my lining continues to stay nice & thick, and then they will tell me when to stop taking it

If this IUI doesn't work then I want to do the trigger shot before the next one- and see if that works. If this one doesn't work they want to increase my dosage of Femera, just to kick in higher gear.

Welcome Sally! I am doing the IUI's right now too- my doctor wants me to do them back to back and not take any months off inbetween just to make sure that they have tried everything before we switch to IVF.

March is seeming like a good month for all of us to get pregnant!!! FINGERS CROSSED LADIES!

9 years ago

Jumping on board to March. Go for Bosworth and ultrasound on Monday.

9 years ago

Best luck for all of us! I hope march is our month!

9 years ago

Hi everyone,

how are you all going in this waiting game.

Went for u/s this morning at CD10. 2 follies. 1 @ 22.8 x 18.3 on RHS, 1 @ 24 x 21.3 on LHS, Endometrium is thin @ 5.8 mm.

Tried to contact my dr with this information. No answer. Turns out the Dr is in Hong for a few days and only back on Wednesday night. So no doctor to do IUI!!!

Also - DH is out of town too. And only back tomorrow night late (we had expected that the IUI should be by end of the week (day 14 - 15), as it was last cycle......

So I asked Drs nurse to give me the trigger shot anyway, which she did at 1 pm today.

I just emailed the Dr telling her that I already did trigger shot and asking if it is still possible to schedule an IUI for Wednesday morning (that would be about 44 hours).

DH can bd with me on Tuesday night when he arrives home (that will be about 36 hours), if we don't get to do IUI (DH doesn't think he can perform twice in 12 hours!)).

Our previous contact was Friday night (If sperm can last for up to 5 days up there, we might still be covered - his previous sperm evaluation was ok).

I was so hopeful. I feel that there is a baby waiting for me. Maybe this can still work despite the bad start.

9 years ago

SuperSally- I am so sorry- that's the thing with IUI's it has to be done at a specific time every month and the doctor needs to be there- Hopefully it will all work out for you! I have my fingers crossed.

I'm 10 DPIUI and I tested this morning with a dollar store cheapie and thought I saw a faint positive so I posted it on here and most people thought it was positive too.

It was test 379804

I accidently posed it as anonymous... so I don't know if you click on my HPT images if it will show up?

There is the link to it- then it was so faint and strange I pulled out another dollar store cheapie and it looked negative to me? I am so confused- I know it's early to test but I am weak and couldn't resist! :)

Let me know what you think, I am going to test again in the morning with my husband! I do not want to get my hopes up... I've seen so many negatives in my TTC journey that I am used to it by now. So if you think it's negative- it's okay it won't hurt my feelings just wanted some input :)

I hope everyone is having a great day! BABY DUST!

9 years ago

I would say that looks like a faint positive Adamswife! Obviously keep checking and see if it continues to show up in your fmu. and keep us posted!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo