Community post

Discussion

Who wants to get Sept BFP's!! After trying for a few months.

View Full Post

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to muster up any confidence I have left at this point and feeling very discouraged do to our situation. In comparison to some ladies I know I am not as bad but still feeling down from last month and the prior 6 months total as well. Me and my husband have been trying since beg March this year and we are both healthy and young enough to start a family but no luck yet. I have connected with some ladies and it seems everyone of them has gotten a BFP on their first try or so and I would like to hear from those of you who are in my position where you are still trying and its just taking longer. I am looking for some support and stories about your journey so far and what you think of timing and any other methods you have been following. I'm interested to hear your thoughts now that we've all been at it for a while. What do you beleive in and what are you not going to try anymore?

For us, we tried for about 2 months the normal way just with me taking prenatals and not really understanding the timing of the O day and OPK's or anything like that. After that I researched about those things and figured out what timing was better than others and started using OPK's just to pin point my days, however, I have always been on a solid schedule of 26 day cycles and I know when AF comes each month so I'm not sure how much that has really helped me honestly. I also logged my BBT for a month and it felt more stressful than I think it should and it didn't help me really so I stopped that too. Now that we have passed the 6 month mark, I am scheduled to go to the fertility doctor and see what they can tell me or test for incase there is a bigger problem going on. I feel we have timed everything right for at least 3 or 4 months now and nothing ever changes. I even had my DH do a home test that came out positive for being at least at a normal sperm count.

So, what are your thoughts? What's your story? How long have you been TTC and what are going to do from this point on different?

I can't wait to hear from you! I need to know I'm not alone in this!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

311 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 311 Replies | Last Page

baby talk at work shouldn't be allowed around the LTTTC

Clomid effects seem to have worn off now

How is everyone?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

is definitly here...no more spotting its the real deal , but I'm trying to stay positive about it. I know its all in Gods timing. Last month I said I was going to focus on working out more and I didnt stick to it so guess I'll try to focus on that. I dont drink but I'm ready to have one or two!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all for being so encouraging!!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

@TSIMMONS - I'm sorry to hear it wasn't your lucky month but it's ok because you now have to spend another month with us ladies that are all stuck in the same situation...lucky us huh! :) It's ok to cry about it too because we all have emotions about this and then wonder what we might have done wrong for it not to happen. I too look in the toilet more often than I ever have in my life in the last 6 months lol. Who does that?? HA..anyway, we are all a little crazy sometimes but we have good intentions so just know it's ok to cry by yourself when it doesn't happen. :) Just think they will be tears of joy when we finally see those beautiful pink lines. You have kept me going this month and you help us stay optimistic and none of us can do this without support so we are here for you! :)
I think working out is a great outlet and I'm actually thinking of joining a gym myself. I hear rock hard abs are VERY good to have when you get pregnant. :) Chin up TSIMMONS! :)

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

@TSIMMONS so sorry! Last week I was exactly there! But here is to positive Sept tests!

11 years ago

@mrsaskew11... Thanks soo much for being encouraging!! I manged not to cry today but I almost did at work especially since people are constantly asking me "are you pregnant yet".. ... I want to say STOP asking when I get pregnant I PROMISE the world will know. LOL

@BGGirl.. thank you as well. I am looking forward to the pink lines.

Is anyone doing anything new this month? I am trying to decide if we should do IUI and Clomid again but I dont like how the Clomid makes me feel and my DH hates the semen in a cup ordeal..ROFLMBO but I dont blame him.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

I am going to try the pre-seed this month. :) oh and a new puppy to take my mind off of stressing about it.

11 years ago

hey ladies
sorry i didnt reply earlier but i didnt tick the box to get updates and couldnt find the thread till now!!

sadly i wont be getting a Sept BFP as I have to wait for two bleeds before my frozen egg transfer, which means early October :0(

but had one bleed already! a week early but all is ok, just hope this cycle is short too!!

anyone any suggestions on improving the uterine lining? dont have to worry about cervix or environment for sperm as that is all taken care of for me this time ;0) but want to make sure my lining is nice and thick so it implants without any worries. Have been researching but not finding much other than a protein/iron rich diet (which makes sense).

might be taking drugs to help anyway (will find out closer to the day) but want to do what i can to help too.

Tsimmons, i hear your pain! like you wont tell people when you do get pregnant!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Hello Ladies,
TGIF!!!! and it's a long weekend!

TSIMMONS- I totally agree about the questions, it is so annoying... but in all honesty, before ttc I asked people all the time. I don't think people get it sometimes, especially if they haven't tried or if they have "oopsy" kids.

BGGirl- I actully do your pajama nightie trick too... but since my cycles are irregular, i wear them 2 weeks out of the month. I think they've lost their novelty.

Krunchie- I've heard baby asprin is good for the uterine wall/lining. I will be trying it this month.

On another note... I just found out my 3rd friend is due in March. I am so happy for them, however, it makes me sad. Had I not miscarried, I would be having a March baby too. I'm allowing myself 1hour to pout. Then I have to shake it off.

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies! I felt compelled to join in with all of you. Here's my story. My first pregnancy ended at 12 weeks and ended up getting a d&c. We were absolutely devastated and all that was on my mind after the loss was to have another baby. I lost the baby January 2009. I ended up getting pregnant in April and had a successful pregnancy and healthy daughter January 2010. I got on depo right after that - HUGE mistake. I bled for 3 months straight and then no period! I quit the depo November 2010 and didn't get my first period since before I had my daughter until January 2012. I ended up getting pregnant in April only to lose that baby after 5 1/2 weeks. I didn't believe it would happen to me again. I passed this baby naturally. Well, to our amazement I got pregnant 2 weeks after I lost baby #2! I was completely shocked. Unfortunately, I lost baby #3 after 9 weeks. So here I am trying again. I got my first period after the d&c (in June) in July. Didn't get pregnant in August so I am hoping and praying it happens in September. It feels like this should be someone else's story and not mine. =( But it is mine. I love my daughter with all I have and I know that she is my miracle baby. I know there are a lot of women that don't have 1 child and for that I have to be extremely grateful.
I really want another child though. I want my daughter to at least have one sibling. Baby Dust to all you! I hope that we ALL have BFP's in September!!!

Emmy (32) Married to Kevin (31) 01/23/2009 angel, 01/21/2010 daughter!, 04/16/2012 angel, 06/21/2012 angel. Wanting another baby so bad!

11 years ago

My pouting session has ended... and I feel back to my optimistic self.

Emmy- I am so sorry for your difficult journey. I have had one miscarriage and I'm still hurting from it... I cannot imagine having had 3 in a row. That seems like every one's nightmare. Has the doctor done any testing or been able to give you any insight as to why this is happening? Kudos for staying optimistic and never giving up. I will say a prayer for your second miracle baby.

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo