Community post

Discussion

Who wants to get Sept BFP's!! After trying for a few months.

View Full Post

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to muster up any confidence I have left at this point and feeling very discouraged do to our situation. In comparison to some ladies I know I am not as bad but still feeling down from last month and the prior 6 months total as well. Me and my husband have been trying since beg March this year and we are both healthy and young enough to start a family but no luck yet. I have connected with some ladies and it seems everyone of them has gotten a BFP on their first try or so and I would like to hear from those of you who are in my position where you are still trying and its just taking longer. I am looking for some support and stories about your journey so far and what you think of timing and any other methods you have been following. I'm interested to hear your thoughts now that we've all been at it for a while. What do you beleive in and what are you not going to try anymore?

For us, we tried for about 2 months the normal way just with me taking prenatals and not really understanding the timing of the O day and OPK's or anything like that. After that I researched about those things and figured out what timing was better than others and started using OPK's just to pin point my days, however, I have always been on a solid schedule of 26 day cycles and I know when AF comes each month so I'm not sure how much that has really helped me honestly. I also logged my BBT for a month and it felt more stressful than I think it should and it didn't help me really so I stopped that too. Now that we have passed the 6 month mark, I am scheduled to go to the fertility doctor and see what they can tell me or test for incase there is a bigger problem going on. I feel we have timed everything right for at least 3 or 4 months now and nothing ever changes. I even had my DH do a home test that came out positive for being at least at a normal sperm count.

So, what are your thoughts? What's your story? How long have you been TTC and what are going to do from this point on different?

I can't wait to hear from you! I need to know I'm not alone in this!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

311 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 311 Replies | Last Page

I was checking out my calendar, I am really hoping that I ovulated on the 10th. That would only make me 9DPO today. I wish I knew! But I guess, eventually I will find out.

I should get AF on either the 24th or the 25th. Which would be my CD32 or CD33.

I won't test until Friday or Saturday now. I'm going to try not to until Saturday.

If I don't get a BFP, I am going to take a break from trying. It's driving me crazy!! I'm sick of waiting, sick of worrying, etc.

I have to remain positive, that is my motto lately. STAY POSITIVE!!!

Emmy (32) Married to Kevin (31) 01/23/2009 angel, 01/21/2010 daughter!, 04/16/2012 angel, 06/21/2012 angel. Wanting another baby so bad!

11 years ago

yea that's what alot of people have told me, but our sex life is just like it never gets old to us LOL we are still trying all new things, & we look at it as though pregnancy would be a positive bonus for us, i guess you could say we are a little more "into" eachother than most LOL

11 years ago

@MrsMullen- thanks for the info about exercise. I have been doing Zumba, PiYo and elliptical for quite sometime and planned to continue doing that for as long as I could. I will have to give up my weight training probably except for my small free weights maybe that I use for my biceps/triceps and side obliques. I hope everything goes well with the clinic and just know that this cycle will be lucky!

@adkins- Sounds like if you are going to test though with OPK you need to start tomorrow morning because if your cycle is that short, you could be O soon. Otherwise I would just keep doing what you are doing and have plenty of BD !! The last couple of months I concentrated around making sure that we BD the day before, day of and couple of days after but I think that probably wasn't what I needed to do- this month we BD the three days before and day of and nothing after O and it worked! And to answer your other question- I have one child- she's nine! :)

@MrsAskew- I have always heard the same thing about exercise in that you can continue what you were doing before the pregnancy since your body is used to it but not to start trying to run a marathon or anything. LOL I love my Zumba and PiYo classes but I think I will skip the kickboxing class. It wore me out badly before so I can't imagine it would be fun now. I do plan on doing the elliptical a little more because it is so low impact but great for those legs and butt! I also have been walking the new puppy in the neighborhood. I promised some of my in-laws that I would run the Turkey Trot (5k) on Thanksgiving with them but I may want to walk part of it now. I am sure they will understand! LOL

to all!!

11 years ago

@Emmy- I totally understand how you feel.. it is AWFUL to have to sit and wait for the TWW to be over.. I think you are so strong to want to wait.. I was always the one that would do the tests over and over just to disappoint myself everytime!

@adkins-how long have you all been trying? (You may have said it and I missed it)

11 years ago

we have been trying since august... at the beginning ,my cycle didn't start until aug 15th... i went out & bought super b complex vitamins, hopeing that will help move things along!, anyone else ever tried the,??

11 years ago

Your cycle started August 15? Mine started August 23 and my O date was Sept 6th. :)

11 years ago

has anyone ever tried the super b comples vitman????

11 years ago

I just started to take them adkins. My dr said to try them and c if anything happens??

11 years ago

i haven't been to a doctor, i read online that vitamin b & folic acid were good ... vitamin b helped increase fertility.. so im hoping it will do the trick! im really hoping for a BFP!! i don't know if i should see a doctor, im scared they won't help me because im young.. (almost 20) i tried for about 8 months last yr. now trying again, so im really worried about not being able to have kids, but they say youu shouldn't see a doc until after a year of trying, what do you guys think?? should i see my obgyn??

11 years ago

@adkins~ have you already discussed ttc with your doc? I know that with us ( and we are in out early-mid 30's) and the only reason she is ref us after 8 mos of ttc is b/c i am closer to 35 (in Feb)- well that and the low progesterone issue. How ling have u been ttc this time around?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo