Community post

Discussion

Who wants to get Sept BFP's!! After trying for a few months.

View Full Post

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to muster up any confidence I have left at this point and feeling very discouraged do to our situation. In comparison to some ladies I know I am not as bad but still feeling down from last month and the prior 6 months total as well. Me and my husband have been trying since beg March this year and we are both healthy and young enough to start a family but no luck yet. I have connected with some ladies and it seems everyone of them has gotten a BFP on their first try or so and I would like to hear from those of you who are in my position where you are still trying and its just taking longer. I am looking for some support and stories about your journey so far and what you think of timing and any other methods you have been following. I'm interested to hear your thoughts now that we've all been at it for a while. What do you beleive in and what are you not going to try anymore?

For us, we tried for about 2 months the normal way just with me taking prenatals and not really understanding the timing of the O day and OPK's or anything like that. After that I researched about those things and figured out what timing was better than others and started using OPK's just to pin point my days, however, I have always been on a solid schedule of 26 day cycles and I know when AF comes each month so I'm not sure how much that has really helped me honestly. I also logged my BBT for a month and it felt more stressful than I think it should and it didn't help me really so I stopped that too. Now that we have passed the 6 month mark, I am scheduled to go to the fertility doctor and see what they can tell me or test for incase there is a bigger problem going on. I feel we have timed everything right for at least 3 or 4 months now and nothing ever changes. I even had my DH do a home test that came out positive for being at least at a normal sperm count.

So, what are your thoughts? What's your story? How long have you been TTC and what are going to do from this point on different?

I can't wait to hear from you! I need to know I'm not alone in this!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

311 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 311 Replies | Last Page

Off topic but worth mentioning to my CTP friends... My friend Angie's son Lane Goodwin is losing his battle with cancer. We are trying to get him as many "likes" on his Facebook page as we can to help lift his spirits. We are also posting thumbs up pictures for Lane. If you want to help and like his page.. It is "Prayers for Lane Goodwin" on FB. Thanks!

11 years ago

so i do believe i am on my most fertile days, so what do you guys think, how long should i wait to test if it happens this week?? .. im so nervous/anxious... the pregnancy test calculator says wait till October 9th!!

@emmy--sorry for your BFN, hopefully you will get it next time i know how it is to be so let down :((

11 years ago

Hey there adkins!! It really depends on when you truely ovulate. Depending on how normal your cycle really is, it is sometimes hard to just follow the online calculator. Have you tried using an OPK? This will ensure the best time(s) for you so that you know exactly when you ovulate. I have been tracking my bbt an I think it is so cool how you can monitor from day to day what your body is or should be doing. For example, i know that my temp dips at ovulation and i know that once it goes back up its over ( my ovulation time that is). The next dip (should you see one), about 6-10dpo, is called your implantation dip. You probably know all of this stuff,... I just think it is all very fascinating!! If u were you, i would try an OPK just to see.

11 years ago

BG Girl..That is really sad for your friend and their family and friends...Im liking the page now :-) Hope it helps his spirits <3

User Image User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello everyone,

well this morning it appears AF has decided to visit again, im a bit bummed as there were alot of stronger symtoms this cycle..
i think next cycle im not going to keep track,its just too nerve wracking and stressful.
ive spent hours each day of the TWW researching online what symtoms may or may not be.
i think i am however going to track my ovulation with OPK's this time so i know whats going on and what day i did ovulate.

Congrats to you girls who did concieve this month, and to those who are waiting, good luck. and to the rest of us who get to try again....have fun;)

6/17/2013- baby girl born 2/24/14 TTC #2 now

11 years ago

@Tasha I hate that!

@loveandhope Thanks for doing that! He needs all the support that he can get!

11 years ago

@BGGirl - You're a true sweetheart. I liked the page. My heart goes out to him and his family & friends.

@Tasha - so sorry. I know it doesn't help to say sorry but ugh, I really feel for you.

So ladies, I, of course, am officially not not pregnant until I get my lovely AF. But the BFN's make me think I will be getting her in three days or so.

I called the fertility clinic today. I just cried and cried when talking to the Dr. It's been awhile since I have done that. They will send me some forms and then after I send them back, they call to make an appointment. It feels like I have been defeated. =(

BUT, I will keep going and keep believing I will have more children.

I am happy for those who got their BFP. Cheers to healthy and happy pregnancies with beautiful babies as your outcome. Having a child is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

If for some reason I do get a BFP, I will for sure let everyone know!

Thanks for all the support!

Emmy (32) Married to Kevin (31) 01/23/2009 angel, 01/21/2010 daughter!, 04/16/2012 angel, 06/21/2012 angel. Wanting another baby so bad!

11 years ago

I got a faint positive this morning with a FRER! My cycle must be longer again this month! I will test again tomorrow to be sure.

Emmy (32) Married to Kevin (31) 01/23/2009 angel, 01/21/2010 daughter!, 04/16/2012 angel, 06/21/2012 angel. Wanting another baby so bad!

11 years ago

Yayayayayayayayayay!!!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

11 years ago

Yay!!! Emmy that's awesome!!! The same exact thing happened to me so that's so exciting! Keep us informed! So muck on this thread!!! mrsMullen you're up next!!!

Still feeling nothing but sore boobs, feeling great!!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo