Community post

Discussion

Who wants to get Sept BFP's!! After trying for a few months.

View Full Post

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to muster up any confidence I have left at this point and feeling very discouraged do to our situation. In comparison to some ladies I know I am not as bad but still feeling down from last month and the prior 6 months total as well. Me and my husband have been trying since beg March this year and we are both healthy and young enough to start a family but no luck yet. I have connected with some ladies and it seems everyone of them has gotten a BFP on their first try or so and I would like to hear from those of you who are in my position where you are still trying and its just taking longer. I am looking for some support and stories about your journey so far and what you think of timing and any other methods you have been following. I'm interested to hear your thoughts now that we've all been at it for a while. What do you beleive in and what are you not going to try anymore?

For us, we tried for about 2 months the normal way just with me taking prenatals and not really understanding the timing of the O day and OPK's or anything like that. After that I researched about those things and figured out what timing was better than others and started using OPK's just to pin point my days, however, I have always been on a solid schedule of 26 day cycles and I know when AF comes each month so I'm not sure how much that has really helped me honestly. I also logged my BBT for a month and it felt more stressful than I think it should and it didn't help me really so I stopped that too. Now that we have passed the 6 month mark, I am scheduled to go to the fertility doctor and see what they can tell me or test for incase there is a bigger problem going on. I feel we have timed everything right for at least 3 or 4 months now and nothing ever changes. I even had my DH do a home test that came out positive for being at least at a normal sperm count.

So, what are your thoughts? What's your story? How long have you been TTC and what are going to do from this point on different?

I can't wait to hear from you! I need to know I'm not alone in this!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

311 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 311 Replies | Last Page

@mrsmullen- even if you only BD a couple of times- either one could have been the one!!

@loveandhope- I will have to check that one out. You are more patient than I am.. I can never hold out until 16DPO

So I had a control line and a test line the same color this morning on my OPK and a faint line yesterday so I guess my O day will be tomorrow? I have never had the faint line the day before on the test. It was always nothing one day and then a solid line the next day and then nothing on the following. Weird.

How's everyone else this Wednesday morning?

11 years ago

Morning Ladies!

@mrsmullen - I did the same thing this cycle, we only BD like 3 times far apart from eachother and I missed my positive OPK altogether because yesterday there was a faint line and today there was like no line at all! Damn OPK's when they break they screw everything up! oh well, Thanks for rooting for us but I'm sure you're still in the running with us anyway. Sperm can last up to like 4-5 days so there is a pretty big window of time to be able to conceive. I'll be sending to you this TTW!

@loveandhope - Thanks for the referral on the app! I admire you also for holding out until 16DPO. I don't think I could but each month I try to make it a goal to just not get my and be able to say I missed it for once! But my curiousity usually gets the best of me! And then I am soooooo disappointed just like you said! Let's try to hold out with her ladies!!! I would rather be hopeful then feel down early on when it doesn't actually mean anything when you test too early!

So, my situation was wierd this month. I got 2 negative OPK's on DPO 8 & 9 and I got an error on DPO 10 and a faint line on DPO 11 and like no line today on DPO 12 so I believe my positive day would have been on DPO 10 and today is my O day finally!!! But I only BD like 3 times this cycle and it was on DPO 8, DPO 10 & DPO 11 at least which is my only saving grace at this point. My DH thinks we still have a chance tonight as well but I have a feeling by then it would be too late but it can't hurt! DPO 0 today! What about you BGGirl?? Anyone else approaching O day soon?

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

@mrsaskew- Ok you are confusing me.. do you mean CD days and not DPO? All these acronyms keep messing me up! LOL I had a faint line on the OPK yesterday morning with second morning pee.. and then a line that was as dark as the control line this morning with FMU. So does that mean my O day is today or tomorrow? BD'ed Friday night, Monday night, last night and I told him we would be BDing every night this week! LOL TMI probably.

to all!!

11 years ago

I feel sp silly right now ladies! Guess what??? I got a positive OPK this am! I think that everything this cycle has been so confusing but i did get it!!!

11 years ago

OMG you are right BGGirl - yes CD 8, CD 10 & CD 11 have been BD days - ugh the acronyms get me as well omg :) Today since it's O day, im now at CD12 or DPO 0 whatever makes more sense!

@mrsmullen - Yay! Then you are still good for this cycle and on track. so just alot in the next few days!!! and hopefully you have and this cycle...

Yay @MrsMullen!! So did I! :)

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

You must try the app its amazing! And 16 DPO is going to be very testing but Im determined at least by then I should be able to be certain a BFP is likely!! Im 9DPO today so 7 days to go!! 5 days for the dreaded

How are you all feeling today ??

User Image User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

Morning Loveandhope!

I am feeling yucky today.. not sure if it is because of the O or not.. had some twinges of pain in my lower abdomen and my breasts feel HUGE for some reason.. TMI I know. Faded line on the OPK this morning.

How are you?

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies! Happy Thursday!

@loveandhope - How long is your cycle normally? Do you expect your period at DPO 16 if you are not pregnant or does it usually come earlier? I am waiting to test this month until DPO 16 as well but I'm not supposed to get my AF until Friday the 21st, it just seems so long! But I'm not going to make up phantom symptoms to get myself excited or scared unless it is totally obvious. So DPO 1 or 2 today I'm not sure anymore.

@BGGirl - There is no such thing as TMI here because we are ALL dealing with the same things so don't ever worry about that OK? I hope you feel better! I'm trying to stay optimistic and healthy for the rest of September! I need my girls to keep me going tho!!

Thanks ladies!

MRSMULLEN, TSIMMONS, all the other ladies...how is your cycle going this month? Where is everyone at today?

Hey ladies,

I had very sharp cramps this morning usually get this day before the witch so not too sure what thats about but guess i'll have to see if she appears tomorrow :-(

@Mrsaskew11 , My cycle is between 24-26 days, the witch due on Tuesday but going to wait until Thursday for testing if she doesnt show! This way its more likely to be a BFP. Cant take anymore BFN's!!! :-(
Ive researched so much in the past that 16DPO seems a good date for a definate BFP, Baby dust to you xxxxx

My symptoms have slowed now infact almost disappeared! I have veins on my boobs and weirdly on my stomach too that ive never noticed before so not sure if theyre usually there as Ive never inspected myself so closely lol!

No CM where as usually I have lots at this time!! Im sooo confused now...10DPO....4 days for the witch....6 days to testing if she doesnt show her ugly face!!

How are you ladies today ?

User Image User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo