Community post

Discussion

Who wants to get Sept BFP's!! After trying for a few months.

View Full Post

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to muster up any confidence I have left at this point and feeling very discouraged do to our situation. In comparison to some ladies I know I am not as bad but still feeling down from last month and the prior 6 months total as well. Me and my husband have been trying since beg March this year and we are both healthy and young enough to start a family but no luck yet. I have connected with some ladies and it seems everyone of them has gotten a BFP on their first try or so and I would like to hear from those of you who are in my position where you are still trying and its just taking longer. I am looking for some support and stories about your journey so far and what you think of timing and any other methods you have been following. I'm interested to hear your thoughts now that we've all been at it for a while. What do you beleive in and what are you not going to try anymore?

For us, we tried for about 2 months the normal way just with me taking prenatals and not really understanding the timing of the O day and OPK's or anything like that. After that I researched about those things and figured out what timing was better than others and started using OPK's just to pin point my days, however, I have always been on a solid schedule of 26 day cycles and I know when AF comes each month so I'm not sure how much that has really helped me honestly. I also logged my BBT for a month and it felt more stressful than I think it should and it didn't help me really so I stopped that too. Now that we have passed the 6 month mark, I am scheduled to go to the fertility doctor and see what they can tell me or test for incase there is a bigger problem going on. I feel we have timed everything right for at least 3 or 4 months now and nothing ever changes. I even had my DH do a home test that came out positive for being at least at a normal sperm count.

So, what are your thoughts? What's your story? How long have you been TTC and what are going to do from this point on different?

I can't wait to hear from you! I need to know I'm not alone in this!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

311 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 311 Replies | Last Page

Morning lovely ladies!!! How has everyine been doing?? I have been trying to keep myself busy as I am in that pesky tww!! I am currently 6dpo and my cycle is really weird this time around. I am on cd29!!!! Longest ever!! I went and had a progesterone level drawn this am so i should have a result sometime today!!!! Fxd that it is over a 10!!! I will say that i am blaming the B-6 supplements for my lonnnnggggg cycle ;) oh well, i knew this was a possability. I woukd love to hear how everyone else is doing!!

11 years ago

Good Morning Girls!!!!! I have been thinking about you all trying to send good thoughts your way!!

@Tasha- Lots of to you for your BD time!!!!!!

@MrsMullen- Keeping my fingers crossed for you too.. just a couple more days and then you can test!!! :) Let us know about the levels!! Any symptoms?

11 years ago

Hey there BGGirl!! Thank u for the well wishes!! No answer ur question on theI'm going to be working on finishing a closet and stuff around the house that needs to get done so I can start working on finishing little mans room symptoms,... Nah. I mean i am only right now in the implantation period so i must be patient right? The good thing is that i have been doing this month after month for what seems like so long now that I am just not really thinking about it which is great!! I will def keep u ladies posted on what I find out later on my progesterone levels;)

11 years ago

I am 5 DPO today!
no symptoms really but im still waiting on implantation :)

staying hopeful, good luck girls!!

6/17/2013- baby girl born 2/24/14 TTC #2 now

11 years ago

Well now that I said I have no symptoms, I had some mild cramping not like af but strong, and my boobs were hurting, still are on and off.....
No spotting which is good bc I've started spotting early on every cycle so far and af always came. I hope this is it :)
Maybe it's implantation I'm feeling.

11 years ago

hey girls, so after cramping that night, and after i had gone to bed, i awoke with a nauseous feeling and went to the bathroom and threw up...:/
maybe it was implantation and it made me sick??
anywho i am now about 8dpo...i think!
ive taken 3 pregnancy tests and of course they were negative.....i have been on the fence as to when i may have gotten my positive opk, im pretty sure it was the 9th...and i ovulated on the 10th or 11th.
my symptoms have been quite minimal this time around, ive actually had more symptoms in the months before...lol
but ive had horrible heartburn,i get it normally but i have it like all day! ugh
and cramping on and off, and stabbing felling in my uterus area, boobs hurt a little on and off, my nipples are sensitive to the touch but they dont hurt, i also feel more tired than usual, and im hungryyyyyyy... no spotting, which is good because all the other months i have had spotting and af came......so im super excited for this month......yay

im going to try and not test for 3 days and by then im hoping i will get my bfp

11 years ago

Hey tashamarie99~ that is so exciting!! I really hope that this is your month!! I too am on 9dpo and am feeling pretty good:) i am having some dull cramping but not like AF so idk what to think? I am also on cd32 which is so strange for me!! I never go more than 28, but those dang B-6 supplements prolonged everything!! Oh well! Good luck and baby dust!!

11 years ago

I have a 33-36 day cycle so I know about long, lol
Good luck :)
When are you going to test!!??

11 years ago

Hey girls!!! Sounds like you all may be having some symptoms!! I had the dull cramping with some sharper twinges and the extreme fatigue right around 8 dpo where I felt like someone just flipped a light switch and I was sooooo tired that I couldn't pick my head up.

I can't wait to hear the results of your HPT's!!!!
I am hoping for some

11 years ago

Thanks bggirl!!!
:)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo