Community post

Discussion

Who wants to get Sept BFP's!! After trying for a few months.

View Full Post

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to muster up any confidence I have left at this point and feeling very discouraged do to our situation. In comparison to some ladies I know I am not as bad but still feeling down from last month and the prior 6 months total as well. Me and my husband have been trying since beg March this year and we are both healthy and young enough to start a family but no luck yet. I have connected with some ladies and it seems everyone of them has gotten a BFP on their first try or so and I would like to hear from those of you who are in my position where you are still trying and its just taking longer. I am looking for some support and stories about your journey so far and what you think of timing and any other methods you have been following. I'm interested to hear your thoughts now that we've all been at it for a while. What do you beleive in and what are you not going to try anymore?

For us, we tried for about 2 months the normal way just with me taking prenatals and not really understanding the timing of the O day and OPK's or anything like that. After that I researched about those things and figured out what timing was better than others and started using OPK's just to pin point my days, however, I have always been on a solid schedule of 26 day cycles and I know when AF comes each month so I'm not sure how much that has really helped me honestly. I also logged my BBT for a month and it felt more stressful than I think it should and it didn't help me really so I stopped that too. Now that we have passed the 6 month mark, I am scheduled to go to the fertility doctor and see what they can tell me or test for incase there is a bigger problem going on. I feel we have timed everything right for at least 3 or 4 months now and nothing ever changes. I even had my DH do a home test that came out positive for being at least at a normal sperm count.

So, what are your thoughts? What's your story? How long have you been TTC and what are going to do from this point on different?

I can't wait to hear from you! I need to know I'm not alone in this!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

311 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 311 Replies | Last Page

Yes, i have been taking them since the 18th or 19th.. not sure if it would have gotten in my system in time this cycle.. but i take one vitamin a day with food!!

11 years ago

My doc explained that there are a few different types and sent me to GNC to grab the B-6 complex. She told me not to exceed 100 mg and what it is supposed to do is help strengthen ur lining and help to extend ur luteal phase. Good luck with it! I just started them this cycle so we too shall c if i have any progress with my hormone levels;)

11 years ago

yea, im praying that i get my BFP this time around, i tried last year and kept getting BFN so i got discouraged & quit trying, im trying to stay positive!!

11 years ago

thanks for all the support!! doesn't seem like i can talk to anyone close to me, this website is really helping me keep my sanity!!

11 years ago

We are all hoping that MrsMullen, Adkins and Tasha all get this cycle!!!!

11 years ago

just want to say thanks for all of your support!! it really helps me knowing other people are dealing with the same things really hoping we are all going to get our

11 years ago

Okay ladies so im 5dpo today, and im just not feeling like i am going to get my BFP :( i don't knwo why i am so disouraged this month, but i really am not feeling it.. i really need some support, and to know if any of you have experienced this. not saying that im not still PRAYING for my BFP !! also keeping all of you ladies in my prayers

11 years ago

@Adkins- It is way too early for you to get discouraged yet!! You have to stay positive and think good thoughts because your implantation could be any day and you want good sticky vibes!!! Just keep your chin up and we will keep our fingers crossed for a BFP Remember you won't have any signs or symptoms for a few more days at the very earliest!!

@Emmy- How are you feeling???

Any other news from anyone else? It is my Friday and I am on vacation next week so I am super hyper today!! Plus I got a good nights sleep which was a big help!!

11 years ago

@adkins - it is hard to not be discouraged. I get that way too. It is early for you though... Sending positive vibes and baby dust your way.

@BGGIRL - I'm doing alright! i had a headache that wouldn't go away but am free of that today. I pee a lot! I feel slightly nauseous if I'm hungry and don't eat. I'm a bit tired. But then I wake up at 2 in the a.m. and am wide awake! How are you? What is your due date? Midwife believes May 31 for me. I still think I ovulated later so we'll see!

BABY DUST to the rest of you!

Emmy (32) Married to Kevin (31) 01/23/2009 angel, 01/21/2010 daughter!, 04/16/2012 angel, 06/21/2012 angel. Wanting another baby so bad!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo