Community post

Discussion

Who wants to get Sept BFP's!! After trying for a few months.

View Full Post

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to muster up any confidence I have left at this point and feeling very discouraged do to our situation. In comparison to some ladies I know I am not as bad but still feeling down from last month and the prior 6 months total as well. Me and my husband have been trying since beg March this year and we are both healthy and young enough to start a family but no luck yet. I have connected with some ladies and it seems everyone of them has gotten a BFP on their first try or so and I would like to hear from those of you who are in my position where you are still trying and its just taking longer. I am looking for some support and stories about your journey so far and what you think of timing and any other methods you have been following. I'm interested to hear your thoughts now that we've all been at it for a while. What do you beleive in and what are you not going to try anymore?

For us, we tried for about 2 months the normal way just with me taking prenatals and not really understanding the timing of the O day and OPK's or anything like that. After that I researched about those things and figured out what timing was better than others and started using OPK's just to pin point my days, however, I have always been on a solid schedule of 26 day cycles and I know when AF comes each month so I'm not sure how much that has really helped me honestly. I also logged my BBT for a month and it felt more stressful than I think it should and it didn't help me really so I stopped that too. Now that we have passed the 6 month mark, I am scheduled to go to the fertility doctor and see what they can tell me or test for incase there is a bigger problem going on. I feel we have timed everything right for at least 3 or 4 months now and nothing ever changes. I even had my DH do a home test that came out positive for being at least at a normal sperm count.

So, what are your thoughts? What's your story? How long have you been TTC and what are going to do from this point on different?

I can't wait to hear from you! I need to know I'm not alone in this!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

311 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 311 Replies | Last Page

@Emmy- I am not sure! Wouldn't it be kind of late for you to be ovulating? Maybe it's implantation?

I really had some cramps yesterday and around 9pm I felt like someone had zapped all of my energy completely. I fell asleep on the couch and ended up crawling into bed at 9:30 which is not at all me.

So here's to hoping we all are lucky this month!

11 years ago

Good morning girls!! Okay- I have a confession to make. I tested earlier than I was going to. I was at Walmart yesterday and decided that I would go ahead and pick up a few FRER tests for later this week. I should have known better because I can never wait once I have the tests but today is 10DPO and I tested this morning with FMU- and guess what? It was a BFP! I think anyways.. the line was faint but it was there.. I guess I will test again tomorrow to see if it is darker!!! Okay- you all are up next! Here's to hoping that we ALLLLLLLL get BFP's this month! :)

11 years ago

OH MY GOSH!!! Congratulations!!! So exciting! I hope it happens for the rest of us.

Emmy (32) Married to Kevin (31) 01/23/2009 angel, 01/21/2010 daughter!, 04/16/2012 angel, 06/21/2012 angel. Wanting another baby so bad!

11 years ago

Hi BGGirl! - OMG I'm so happy for you!!! I hope it sticks and you get to hear the heart beat very soon!!

- I really secretly hope that I get a BFP too this month! I keep going back and forth about wondering if I really am this month or not. Today i have little cramping if anything and my abdomen area is pretty tight feeling and my boobs are pretty sore but I'm pretty sure the last few months its felt the same so I don't know if I could be or not. It's honestly really really hard to deal with my friend at work that is newly pregnant and our other friends brag about her pregnancy and call her new to be baby JD aka Jesus Duke Omg it makes me sad more than I thought it would.

I hope you ladies are feeling well today and I hope BGGirl's luck rubs off on us!

Now maybe I won't wait to test until Wednesday or Thursday, it makes me want to know now!!!! ugh...what to do! I'm on 11DPO today too. :(

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

OMG OMG OMG Thank you BGGirl for telling us your news! Because of you I decided to test today! And I got today!!!! OMG I cant believe it!!! I'm shaking right now!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Holy WOW!!! So awesome!!! Let's keep the bfp rolling!!!

Emmy (32) Married to Kevin (31) 01/23/2009 angel, 01/21/2010 daughter!, 04/16/2012 angel, 06/21/2012 angel. Wanting another baby so bad!

11 years ago

I am soooo excited for u ladies and ur happy news! I really, really, really wish the same for many many more! What a great weekend full of wonderful news!! Please keep us all posted on ur progress ladies!!!
Now for the rest of us,.. Just keep ur heads up and stay positive!
Again,... to mrsaskew11 and BGGirl on such wonderful news!
to the rest of us!!!!
Muah!!!

11 years ago

OMG Mrsaskew!!! Congrats!! See we are so alike!!!! Lol I am glad to give you the idea and that you had a BFP too!! The rest of you ladies are next- I just know it!!!! This is a good luck thread. :)

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!!! I'm so glad I found this thread again, I accidently didn't "follow" and I couldn't find it after I took a 3 day break. Anyhow, what a lucky little thread we have! I tried to get caught up by reading through the threads, sorry if I miss anyone....

Mrs. askew and BGGirl!!!!!!

Guess what!! I got my too. My EDD is May 23rd! You ladies are welcome to read my latest journal entry, but I found out at 9dpo and as of today I've bypassed my last miscarriage day by 3 days. I've had blood draws that show my HCG tripling! I feel sort of symptomless, or like they're not obvious. How do you ladies feel?

Emmy- Good luck to you girl! for you and all the other lovely ladies waiting to test!

I think this thread has been very lucky so far!! I hope it is for the rest of you too!!

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

Congrats to you Pinkbride!!

I have been at a family reunion today and it was so hard not to say anything! DH and I agreed that we were going to wait to tell anyone for a few weeks but that is going to be hard! I am still not 100% sure just because the line was so faint and it is still early.. So I will test again in the morning to see if it is still there and if it got any darker.

You know there were a couple of symptoms this month that were different than they have been in the past months. The first was the feeling like someone had zapped my energy! I was struggling to keep my eyes open at 9pm Friday night and that is totally out of character for me. Another was the extreme mood swings. I was extremely irritable/moody one day,very happy/high energy the next day and then back to moody again. This was much worse than normal PMS moodiness. I had the slight backache and some cramping around implantation day. I had some breast tenderness too but I had those things during other months too so they weren't terribly out of the ordinary.

Anyone else have these?

I am anxiously waiting for the result for the rest of you girls!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo