Community post

Discussion

Who wants to get Sept BFP's!! After trying for a few months.

View Full Post

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to muster up any confidence I have left at this point and feeling very discouraged do to our situation. In comparison to some ladies I know I am not as bad but still feeling down from last month and the prior 6 months total as well. Me and my husband have been trying since beg March this year and we are both healthy and young enough to start a family but no luck yet. I have connected with some ladies and it seems everyone of them has gotten a BFP on their first try or so and I would like to hear from those of you who are in my position where you are still trying and its just taking longer. I am looking for some support and stories about your journey so far and what you think of timing and any other methods you have been following. I'm interested to hear your thoughts now that we've all been at it for a while. What do you beleive in and what are you not going to try anymore?

For us, we tried for about 2 months the normal way just with me taking prenatals and not really understanding the timing of the O day and OPK's or anything like that. After that I researched about those things and figured out what timing was better than others and started using OPK's just to pin point my days, however, I have always been on a solid schedule of 26 day cycles and I know when AF comes each month so I'm not sure how much that has really helped me honestly. I also logged my BBT for a month and it felt more stressful than I think it should and it didn't help me really so I stopped that too. Now that we have passed the 6 month mark, I am scheduled to go to the fertility doctor and see what they can tell me or test for incase there is a bigger problem going on. I feel we have timed everything right for at least 3 or 4 months now and nothing ever changes. I even had my DH do a home test that came out positive for being at least at a normal sperm count.

So, what are your thoughts? What's your story? How long have you been TTC and what are going to do from this point on different?

I can't wait to hear from you! I need to know I'm not alone in this!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

311 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 311 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies I have been following your forum for a minute. My hubby and I started ttc as of June. I had my tubes reversed and my cycles have been 26 days without fail. I am addicted to hpts. I really want this I just turned 32 august. I'm currently 8 dpo. I actually used opk this cycle. I had to lines for 5 days I bd all my fertile days. Now I'm waiting. I'm very happy for all you ladies that received your BFP I pray that I join you guys!

User Image

11 years ago

HI Adkins, Emmy, and BGGirl & all the other ladies on the thread!

How is everone doing? :)

@adkins - BGGirl & Emmy is right, you can't be discouraged yet lady. It is way to early for you to be sad. There isn't a whole lot going on in your body right now at this point in time. Your egg (if fertilized a zygote) is still traveling down into your uterus and is floating there for a couple more days before it would bury itself into the lining of your uterus where conception occurs so you have NO reason to be sad right now! Its just the evil TTW rearing its ugly head up at you and making you worry. Don't let it win! Try to keep yourself super occupied with something else unrelated like crafts and making something. Pinterest is a god send for that stuff and I'm thankful I have found so many ideas from it and have made some really cool stuff too! It helped to unstress myself and stay positive but keep busy doing other things. Trust in your body that it will do what it needs to do. You stressing is just going to make it worse. We all hope you get a BFP but a big part of it is staying stress free and accepting whatever happens this month and looking foward to what will happen when your body is ready if it isn't this month. Once I "knew" that all I could see in our future is having a family and being happy, then I was able to relax a bit and trust in my body and then it happened for us. :) We all want you to succeed - your Goal this week - Find a hobby or something to keep you occupied during the second week of your TTW. OK?

Emmy! - You are already getting hit hard with symptoms I guess huh. Wow! Its crazy that some ladies have symptoms so early and some, like me, aren't having any really. I started feeling very tired and sick at night around 6pm at home after work so I've been taking little naps around that time in hopes for it to help but I think I just need to go to bed earlier. I feel fine during the day and I'm only like 5 weeks and 2 days today so I'm still early in everything to not have some symptoms. We will see next week when alot more changes happen. I hope it means everyting is still ok even though I don't have many symptoms at all. Keep me informed on how you are feeling!

BGGirl - I can't seem to figure out how far along I am because all the emails I keep getting say "you should be able to take a pregnancy test now and get hte positive you've been looking for" at 5 weeks. WTF, I took it on Sept 16th so why is it saying that! It just doesn't make sense to me. I feel like I"m further along than it says but who knows. I have to still wait another 17 days until I get to see a dr. OH THE WAIT SUCKS!!!! I'm glad you are feeling good today! I'm so jealous of your vacation! I wish I had one right now. I think me and my DH are going to plan some kind of vacation before the baby comes just to do one last trip without a baby but we will see.

HAPPY THURSDAY LADIES!!!!
adkins!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Welcome Camasia!!! Glad you posted on the thread and sounds like you are well into your TWW!!! for you!!!
Please stay around and keep us posted!!

@Emmy- My due date is May 29th I think.. one site says May 30 and the other says May 29th.. I guess I will get the final word from the doctor on the 11th when I have my appointment. I have been okay.. peeing a lot, trying to force myself to cut back on my Coke Zeros and drink more water (ugh) and getting really tired at night. So far no nausea but there have been a couple of times that certain foods really didn't sound good at all. LOL

@Mrsaskew- I laugh everytime I get one of those emails. I think that they are basing it on the notion that you should wait until your AF is at least several days late before testing just to be "sure" but most people can't wait that long. If we did it would be the Three Week Wait instead of the Two Week Wait and we would all go CRAZY!! I never did take any more tests but AF never showed up so I guess I am okay.. ha ha.

11 years ago

I will!

User Image

11 years ago

Good afternoon ladies!!! I hope that everyone is doing well today!!
I am on cd11 and i decided to do an OPK this am b/c i have been feeling some pressure and i already have a faint line so i am guessing that in a few days i will O!!! I am feeling great this cycle and my appt with SIU is one week from today!!

11 years ago

Thanks for all your advice!! I am going to finish sewing a blanket that i had started a couple months ago..hoping that will take my mind off things!, &yes pinterest is a life saver i am addicted to that website! i couldn't express how truely greatful i am for all your support!!.. i don't get to give any advice because i have never been pregnant so my advice probably wouldn't help much

11 years ago

to everyone !!
to all that got their blessings!!

11 years ago

Hey everyone! i have had a few dreams that seemed so real to me! this first was that i was sitting on the bed with our baby & his little girl from a previous relationship.. his little girl looked down at our baby and looked back at us with the biggest smile! as i reach to get our baby & he picked up his little girl the dream ended, the 2nd was that i was pregnant carrying my egg & two other womens for them, i started questioning why anyone else would trust me with their fertilized egg when i hadnt ever had a baby b4......then it ended,,, anyone else ever had dreams like this??? they seemed so real i mean our baby just looked so real to me, like its exactly what it would look like if it werent just a dream!

11 years ago

Wow and I had a dream that I had a baby girl and I kept saying I just had a baby on oct 20. It was so real.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo