Community post

Discussion

Who wants to get Sept BFP's!! After trying for a few months.

View Full Post

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to muster up any confidence I have left at this point and feeling very discouraged do to our situation. In comparison to some ladies I know I am not as bad but still feeling down from last month and the prior 6 months total as well. Me and my husband have been trying since beg March this year and we are both healthy and young enough to start a family but no luck yet. I have connected with some ladies and it seems everyone of them has gotten a BFP on their first try or so and I would like to hear from those of you who are in my position where you are still trying and its just taking longer. I am looking for some support and stories about your journey so far and what you think of timing and any other methods you have been following. I'm interested to hear your thoughts now that we've all been at it for a while. What do you beleive in and what are you not going to try anymore?

For us, we tried for about 2 months the normal way just with me taking prenatals and not really understanding the timing of the O day and OPK's or anything like that. After that I researched about those things and figured out what timing was better than others and started using OPK's just to pin point my days, however, I have always been on a solid schedule of 26 day cycles and I know when AF comes each month so I'm not sure how much that has really helped me honestly. I also logged my BBT for a month and it felt more stressful than I think it should and it didn't help me really so I stopped that too. Now that we have passed the 6 month mark, I am scheduled to go to the fertility doctor and see what they can tell me or test for incase there is a bigger problem going on. I feel we have timed everything right for at least 3 or 4 months now and nothing ever changes. I even had my DH do a home test that came out positive for being at least at a normal sperm count.

So, what are your thoughts? What's your story? How long have you been TTC and what are going to do from this point on different?

I can't wait to hear from you! I need to know I'm not alone in this!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

311 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 311 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning ladies! We are all now at the half way point in our TTW yay! My normal cycle length is 26 days and today I'm on 21 so I technically only have 5 days left before shows up, however, I'm still going to hold out until Thursday next week to test because I just don't want to be disappointed again and be more mad at myself for waisting another HPT. Ya know? What is your average cycle?

@MrsMullen - I have had a bit of cramping myself in 4-6DPO and then it subsided a bit yesterday finally. I also was very gassy for some reason and my side where my ovary is would sting/hurt sometimes for like 2 minutes like a sharp pain. Not sure if it means anything.

@BGGirl - What have your symptoms been in the last few days if any? Do you chart your BBT as well? How are you tracking your cycle? Moody is my middle name during this time for some reason. I am very short tempered as well, that's new tho!

My boobs also aren't as sensitive today and yesterday but it seems its more prevelent in the morning and before bed when I don't have a bra on. Does that happen to you too?

I'm hoping for implantation today so please send me and cause this is it for me in my 20's, I turn 30 in 4 weeks and I would be O again on 10/3 or so. Cross your fingers for me ladies!!!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Good morning everyone!!

I am at 7DPO and going to try really hold to hold off on HPT until at least Tuesday but it is going to be hard.

@MrsAskew- I was very irritable/moody/feeling too fat for my clothes the past two days but today I feel much better. My breasts are a little sore but I am not sure if that is more in my head or really something that is out of the ordinary. Two days ago I was so hungry ALL the time and couldn't quit grazing. I keep staring at the toliet paper to see if there is any spotting. LOL

My cycle is usually 30-31 days long :( and I O usually on the 18th day but this month I almost missed the surge because I didn't bother to test until day 13 and it showed up positive! So I don't know if my cycle will be shorter this month or not... occasionally I will have a short cycle (28 days) so maybe this is it. Who knows???

Here are some sticky vibes for you MrsAskew!

11 years ago

OMG BGGirl - You sound JUST like me!!! OMG it's so funny cause I keep looking down for spotting too. LOL and I have had the EXACT same things going on like you. I couldn't even stop eating the other day and I have been feeling very fat and had to actually buy 2 new pairs of work pants just to feel comfortable, up one size. I'm heavier than I've EVER been and it's sad but I hope its my body preparing for a baby. I am ROOTING FOR YOU TOO LADY!!!

Did you know that both PinkBride and loveandhope are pregnant? They fell off our group like 4-5 days ago and their posts now say they are pregnant. Loveandhope found out yesterday and the PinkBride found out 5 days ago. Lucky for them but it makes me so sad and hopeful and the same time! I'm so happy for them! Let's hope the same thing happens to us right!

I always wonder after I hear someone's pregnant, what kind of symptoms they had before hand when they did end up pregnant. Do you ever think that? How did they feel or did they feel anything? Hearing about symptoms during an actual positive pregnancy result seems more interesting so that we know if we are crazy or not. lol

I didn't know that about Pink and LoveandHope!! Good for them- Maybe they will see your post and get back on here to share their symptoms! I agree that although we are happy for people when they get the BFP-we wish it was us too!! And I have no doubts that it will be us very soon!!! Hang in there!!

11 years ago

@MrsMullen- How are you feeling today? Anymore cramping??

11 years ago

Where is Emmy? She was on the same cycle as we are MrsAskew.. hadn't seen her in several days either.

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!! I am feeling some pressure still bit i will say that last night i was sure they were starting to feel more like AF early again? But i woke up just fine this am? I am obly 7dpo today and i had my appointment @ 8:45 am to have my progesterone levels drawn- the lab girl tokd me that they do not sent them out until around noon amd i would not get the results until later today or tomorrow however i i was in clinical when i missed a call from my dr's office at 11:45? So i called her back and guess what?? She was out to lunch aughhhhh! I should find something out soon i hope! I need a 10 or better!! I will keep u ladies posted as soon as i know something!!!

11 years ago

@MrsMullen- fingers crossed!!!!

11 years ago

MrsMullen - Hello! Good to hear you are hearing something back already. What does the level mean and why is 10 or better good? What does that show? I am curious now and you have us both chomping at the bit for the news too. LOL

@BGGirl - Yes Emmy and el2011...they have both not written for some time. I hope everything is ok with them.

Thanks for keeping me occupied ladies! :)

Hi Ladies! I am here! I've been so busy, work ft and school pt which is good, keeps my mind off things. I am really not sure my ovulation date this month as I was 4 days late last month. I am normally a 31 day cycle. We did the BD A LOT to cover my basis this time. I am thinking I am 3DPO and should get my deal/AF on September 25.

Last month, my boobs felt like I was pregnant from 10DPO. (I have been pregnant 4 times with one success) It continued until I got AF. Now they hurt again, since yesterday. I had some crazy weird pain in my lower abdomen that I don't remember having before.

The one thing I know is that I cannot go by any symptoms anymore. I was SURE I was pregnant last month. I took 8 fricken digital tests to see "Not Pregnant". I am NOT doing that to myself again this time around.

I tried the OPK deal this time around and never got a dark line. So that scared me. I am not going to do any of that anymore either. I did the OPK from cd14 until two days ago.

I am not testing until 2 days before AF is to arrive. I bought the cheapos this time. But still have 2 of the digital ones that I will take if I am late.

Another weird thing and probably TMI, I had a real sweet smelling CM yesterday. Clear but a sweet smell. I have googled it and didn't find much.

Emmy (32) Married to Kevin (31) 01/23/2009 angel, 01/21/2010 daughter!, 04/16/2012 angel, 06/21/2012 angel. Wanting another baby so bad!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo