Community post

Discussion

Who wants to get Sept BFP's!! After trying for a few months.

View Full Post

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to muster up any confidence I have left at this point and feeling very discouraged do to our situation. In comparison to some ladies I know I am not as bad but still feeling down from last month and the prior 6 months total as well. Me and my husband have been trying since beg March this year and we are both healthy and young enough to start a family but no luck yet. I have connected with some ladies and it seems everyone of them has gotten a BFP on their first try or so and I would like to hear from those of you who are in my position where you are still trying and its just taking longer. I am looking for some support and stories about your journey so far and what you think of timing and any other methods you have been following. I'm interested to hear your thoughts now that we've all been at it for a while. What do you beleive in and what are you not going to try anymore?

For us, we tried for about 2 months the normal way just with me taking prenatals and not really understanding the timing of the O day and OPK's or anything like that. After that I researched about those things and figured out what timing was better than others and started using OPK's just to pin point my days, however, I have always been on a solid schedule of 26 day cycles and I know when AF comes each month so I'm not sure how much that has really helped me honestly. I also logged my BBT for a month and it felt more stressful than I think it should and it didn't help me really so I stopped that too. Now that we have passed the 6 month mark, I am scheduled to go to the fertility doctor and see what they can tell me or test for incase there is a bigger problem going on. I feel we have timed everything right for at least 3 or 4 months now and nothing ever changes. I even had my DH do a home test that came out positive for being at least at a normal sperm count.

So, what are your thoughts? What's your story? How long have you been TTC and what are going to do from this point on different?

I can't wait to hear from you! I need to know I'm not alone in this!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

311 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 311 Replies | Last Page

I have also gotten pregnant with NO symptoms. Yet with 2 of mine, I had early symptoms but I guess I was looking for them. They weren't successful either, so who knows!!

I am going to test on September 20th with a cheap test. What about all of you?

Emmy (32) Married to Kevin (31) 01/23/2009 angel, 01/21/2010 daughter!, 04/16/2012 angel, 06/21/2012 angel. Wanting another baby so bad!

11 years ago

HI MrsMullen - Your friend is really smart then! I am actually asking myself those same questions about actually ovulating and levels that could be the issue like hormones or anything like that. I just wish I could just get a blood test to answer all of these questions for me but I don't think it's that easy is it? I hope you get good news today. Keep us the loop. You know you have TONS of support here with us.

I'm so grateful I have this site to vent,get angry,cry, and be excited and amazing ladies to share it with!

@Emmy - Me too! My date of test should be Wed teh 19th but I am going to hold off until Thursday as well. I get a more accurate result that way. :) I only have semi-cheapo tests at home that just have the lines so I'm hoping

A bunch of us will have results that day and then if we need to can move on to Oct BFP's but let's hope not! :)

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

I am hoping to hold off until Tuesday but not sure I will be able to wait that long. I am terrible at waiting (Christmas is awful!!!)

11 years ago

I'm in the same boat. I have 4 other children from my previous marriage, and my husband now doesn't have any, I got my tubes tied after having my youngest in 2008 and just recently got them untied in Feb 2012. We have been trying since March as well, every month I get sad but I keep up hope and keep praying that God will bless me and my husband. Don't give up. I wish the doctors didn't have to make us wait until we have been trying for 12 months in order to help us. But I'm here for you if you need to talk.

User Image

11 years ago

I just keep thinking how neat it would be if those of us that are testing in September get a BFP!

Emmy (32) Married to Kevin (31) 01/23/2009 angel, 01/21/2010 daughter!, 04/16/2012 angel, 06/21/2012 angel. Wanting another baby so bad!

11 years ago

Same here, my husband and i started trying in April, i stopped birth control at the beginning of the month, i have never had a regular cycle so i didn't know when i was going to start or when i may ovulate or how long of a cycle i might have. I was one of those people that thought i could get pregnant the first month of trying... didn't happen.

I just figured it would happen the next month,still nothing, i started using OPK's, and that helped show me when i ovulated, although i still didn't get pregnant.

In Aug. it was a day before AF was due and i just felt pregnant, I took a test and got a BFP!
We were both suspicious of the test so i took two more the following day,one with AM urine and one with PM urine,both BFP!
We were both ecstatic!

The next two days i had brownish spotting and some mild cramps,i called the doctor and was told it was normal for brown spotting and cramps that were not consistent and not to worry.....but the cramps were more consistent the second day...and i was getting more of a red spotting.
We decided to go to the ER and see what was going on because i feared it was a m/c.
I had my urine tested and i came back negative for pregnancy and i had my blood drawn and tested also and it too was negative.
Im not sure if i had a chemical pregnancy or what,but it turns out i was just starting my AF.

Glad it was not a m/c. But still confuses me as to why i had 3 test that clearly read BFP!!!

Anyway, this cycle we decided to not track anything and just let it happen, we had sex every day to ever other day, i think i am now 7 dpo, could be less,im not sure,but im hoping for this month!

Symptoms have been, sore breasts, tingling breast,sore sides of breasts,cramping,tinges, and the last two days some discharge and it's brownish and very little,i had stronger cramping today and i also put a tampon in to see what else could be in there and it was red, so idk i guess it could go either way.

I just wan't it to happen already!

6/17/2013- baby girl born 2/24/14 TTC #2 now

11 years ago

Welcome Diva and Tasha!!

Thanks for sharing your stories! Diva - are you in your TWW?
Tasha-you are on the same cycle with several of us!

11 years ago

Okay ladies, need ya! I have ewcm tonight! I'm so confused. Is this cramping mean I'm ovulating? Ugh, don't have any opks left. Maybe I'll get go get some. This throws me off.

11 years ago

Welcome ladies!

11 years ago

yes im in the 2ww now...ugh..haha

6/17/2013- baby girl born 2/24/14 TTC #2 now

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo