Community post

Discussion

Who wants to get Sept BFP's!! After trying for a few months.

View Full Post

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to muster up any confidence I have left at this point and feeling very discouraged do to our situation. In comparison to some ladies I know I am not as bad but still feeling down from last month and the prior 6 months total as well. Me and my husband have been trying since beg March this year and we are both healthy and young enough to start a family but no luck yet. I have connected with some ladies and it seems everyone of them has gotten a BFP on their first try or so and I would like to hear from those of you who are in my position where you are still trying and its just taking longer. I am looking for some support and stories about your journey so far and what you think of timing and any other methods you have been following. I'm interested to hear your thoughts now that we've all been at it for a while. What do you beleive in and what are you not going to try anymore?

For us, we tried for about 2 months the normal way just with me taking prenatals and not really understanding the timing of the O day and OPK's or anything like that. After that I researched about those things and figured out what timing was better than others and started using OPK's just to pin point my days, however, I have always been on a solid schedule of 26 day cycles and I know when AF comes each month so I'm not sure how much that has really helped me honestly. I also logged my BBT for a month and it felt more stressful than I think it should and it didn't help me really so I stopped that too. Now that we have passed the 6 month mark, I am scheduled to go to the fertility doctor and see what they can tell me or test for incase there is a bigger problem going on. I feel we have timed everything right for at least 3 or 4 months now and nothing ever changes. I even had my DH do a home test that came out positive for being at least at a normal sperm count.

So, what are your thoughts? What's your story? How long have you been TTC and what are going to do from this point on different?

I can't wait to hear from you! I need to know I'm not alone in this!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

311 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 311 Replies | Last Page

Hey girls!! Wanted to check in with everyone.. should be coming up time for some !!! I have been anxiously awaiting for your news!

for everyone!

11 years ago

Hey there lad! How are you feeling? I started yet another new cycle today and will not be taking anything at all. I have going through test after test at the RE and my DH has even been checked out. He is goooood toooo go, I on the other hand will be needing some assistance. I had a low AMH and OAR which basically go hand in hand. Anyway, they want to start me on Clomid cycles and timed intercouse. We are going to forego this cycle and try again on our own as I will be switching over to his ins as it covers EVERYTHING 90-100% after a small deductible has been met. I work at a Catholic Hospital so unfortunatly, my ins doesnt get me past diagnostic testing which sucks!
How are the rest of you ladies doing????

11 years ago

I knew what you meant! LOL I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle. :) Hopefully it will fly by!

I can totally understand about the insurance thing. I would for the state and have decent insurance but with my daughter I had been under my ex-husband's insurance and it was a whole lot better. I am having to make payments already at each OB appt to pay for the delivery fee from her which I didn't have to do last time. But for the tests/visits I am having now, I have already met my deductible so most everything is just a $15 copay.

I am glad to be moving out of the first trimester and the huge difference it has been! I went from feeling yucky everyday to only every third or fourth day and I am finally sleeping until my alarm goes off again! (That hasnt happened in two months!)

Had my second Dr. appointment last week and heard the heartbeat again which always makes me feel better. I have my NT test scheduled for next Monday and it makes me a little nervous but fingers crossed for good news.

Sounds like you have some options coming up for you if this next month is not your month which usually is how it works.. right before you have to start taking more drastic measures.. and you have already gone through all the testing.. wha la! It happens all by itself! So just relax, trying not to stress about it (easier said than done I know) and have lots of BD! :) It will happen!

11 years ago

Just checking in on you girls and waiting for an update!!! Keep us posted so we can celebrate your

11 years ago

Af started for me this morning, on to December
Hoping for a Christmas surprise(:

6/17/2013- baby girl born 2/24/14 TTC #2 now

11 years ago

:( I hate that Tashamarie!!! I was really hoping for a BFP!!!! A Christmas surprise would be great though!!

11 years ago

Yes, and I'm mad because my cycle was longer this month, I thought it was getting shorter, around 33,34 days dong, well this time its 40!
:(

6/17/2013- baby girl born 2/24/14 TTC #2 now

11 years ago

Just wondering how everyone was doing!!!

11 years ago

I'm jumping on this bandwagon a little late, eh? :)

Hokay, so you all seem like a fine bunch of ladies I wanted to join in.

TTC #1: 6 years
Non-preventative: about 13 years

No m/c's that I know of. I'm glad I don't know, quite frankly.

So around 2007, we started actively trying after several years of not getting pregnant, I knew something was wrong.
I have PCOS, but I didn't know at the point how much that can impact fertility.
2007, when we started REALLY trying, I found out I had a blocked tube. Most likely from a surgery 3 years prior, when I was 18.

I really wanted to leave this in gods hands, and hoped that he was just saving a super special baby for me.
Welp, here it is 6 years later, and I think he got it mixed up! Lol

I have religiously started taking daily: prenatals, geritol, baby asprin, women's one a day.

I'm also going to go see the doctor about fixing me enough to have a baby!

I had been having regular cycles for about a year now, 30-31 days. But this month? Oh no. My body has decided to flip me off. I thought I was pregnant, because AF was late as ever! The old hag STILL hasn't shown up, and she was due around 31st-3rd.
So obviously I either Od late, not at all, or I still haven't.

*update: yesterday, I noticed a reddish orangish spot in my cm, from blood, accompanied by slight cramping. Today, I'm getting low cramping, but it doesn't exactly feel like AF cramps. No blood.
I'm thinking the is on her way, but we shall see.

So that's the kind of? Quick version. Lol

Nice to meet you ladies!

TTC #1: 6 years. Non-preventative: 13 years.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo