Community post

Discussion

Who wants to get Sept BFP's!! After trying for a few months.

View Full Post

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to muster up any confidence I have left at this point and feeling very discouraged do to our situation. In comparison to some ladies I know I am not as bad but still feeling down from last month and the prior 6 months total as well. Me and my husband have been trying since beg March this year and we are both healthy and young enough to start a family but no luck yet. I have connected with some ladies and it seems everyone of them has gotten a BFP on their first try or so and I would like to hear from those of you who are in my position where you are still trying and its just taking longer. I am looking for some support and stories about your journey so far and what you think of timing and any other methods you have been following. I'm interested to hear your thoughts now that we've all been at it for a while. What do you beleive in and what are you not going to try anymore?

For us, we tried for about 2 months the normal way just with me taking prenatals and not really understanding the timing of the O day and OPK's or anything like that. After that I researched about those things and figured out what timing was better than others and started using OPK's just to pin point my days, however, I have always been on a solid schedule of 26 day cycles and I know when AF comes each month so I'm not sure how much that has really helped me honestly. I also logged my BBT for a month and it felt more stressful than I think it should and it didn't help me really so I stopped that too. Now that we have passed the 6 month mark, I am scheduled to go to the fertility doctor and see what they can tell me or test for incase there is a bigger problem going on. I feel we have timed everything right for at least 3 or 4 months now and nothing ever changes. I even had my DH do a home test that came out positive for being at least at a normal sperm count.

So, what are your thoughts? What's your story? How long have you been TTC and what are going to do from this point on different?

I can't wait to hear from you! I need to know I'm not alone in this!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

311 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 311 Replies | Last Page

I tested this morning at 9 dpo and it was negative, still feel like I could get a positive though, still no spotting and some symptoms that may be pregnancy or maybe just pms, guess we will see, not testing again until Wednesday which will be 13 dpo
Wish me luck ;)

6/17/2013- baby girl born 2/24/14 TTC #2 now

11 years ago

Still early!!!! Fingers crossed for Wednesday!

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!! I am officially out this month- i started this morning, cd35 and 12dpo. I will now take the next step and call the fertility office in the morning so that they can set up my ultrasound;) all is good and i am not down:) good luck and baby dust to the other ladies!!!!

11 years ago

Checked my cm this morning and it was a little brown and very lotion like, not sure if this was from implantation or a sign of af....and the wait continues lol

11 years ago

Checked my cm tonight and had some red blood,
So thinking I'm out for this month :(
But I guess not officially until af shows....
I felt so good about this month, if these weren't signs then I don't know what is..

11 years ago

@Tasha and MrsMullen- Shoot!! I just knew that this was the month for you all!!!!! Darn that AF

11 years ago

Well.... Bfn this morning and af has showed:(
I'm very sad, I was so hopeful for this month since it was our 6 months mark ttc
:/

11 years ago

I'm sorry ladies! It took me and my DH 7 months of trying so maybe you will get lucky.

Here are the stats I found that made me feel TONS better when I got my BFN's

For healthy fertile aged couples:

Between:
1-3 months of trying = 35% conceived
4-6 months of trying = 52% conceived
7-9 months of trying = 83% conceived
9-12 months of trying = 94% conceived

That means you have a WAY better chance of conceiving in teh 7-9 month range if there are no other fertility issues at all.

I hope this helps you ladies get through your next month/s of trying if needed! I know it helped me!!!

Chin up and here's to looking forward to the big O next month!!!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks! That does help, I was just so fought up in thinking i would get preggo so fast that I have disappointed myself I suppose... Oh well
It's not the end of the world, just another month ;)

11 years ago

a different turn of events.......
i thought i started my af but it never really came....this morning i got a faint bfp and this afternoon a darker but faint bfp.....but im worried because im having some red blood, i see it when i take out the tampons i was using when i thought af was here:/

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo