Community post

Discussion

Who wants to get Sept BFP's!! After trying for a few months.

View Full Post

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to muster up any confidence I have left at this point and feeling very discouraged do to our situation. In comparison to some ladies I know I am not as bad but still feeling down from last month and the prior 6 months total as well. Me and my husband have been trying since beg March this year and we are both healthy and young enough to start a family but no luck yet. I have connected with some ladies and it seems everyone of them has gotten a BFP on their first try or so and I would like to hear from those of you who are in my position where you are still trying and its just taking longer. I am looking for some support and stories about your journey so far and what you think of timing and any other methods you have been following. I'm interested to hear your thoughts now that we've all been at it for a while. What do you beleive in and what are you not going to try anymore?

For us, we tried for about 2 months the normal way just with me taking prenatals and not really understanding the timing of the O day and OPK's or anything like that. After that I researched about those things and figured out what timing was better than others and started using OPK's just to pin point my days, however, I have always been on a solid schedule of 26 day cycles and I know when AF comes each month so I'm not sure how much that has really helped me honestly. I also logged my BBT for a month and it felt more stressful than I think it should and it didn't help me really so I stopped that too. Now that we have passed the 6 month mark, I am scheduled to go to the fertility doctor and see what they can tell me or test for incase there is a bigger problem going on. I feel we have timed everything right for at least 3 or 4 months now and nothing ever changes. I even had my DH do a home test that came out positive for being at least at a normal sperm count.

So, what are your thoughts? What's your story? How long have you been TTC and what are going to do from this point on different?

I can't wait to hear from you! I need to know I'm not alone in this!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

311 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 311 Replies | Last Page

Mrsaskew-
I always test when my husband is around so he can see the results with me, he's not ready to test yet, so I'll wait on him or AF
last month we had 3 positive tests but when we won't to the doctor there was no hcg rise at all. And then AF came and I thought I had miscarried, I was about 5 weeks at that point.
So I think he just does not want to be let down again.
Today I have sore breasts and a twinge that comes an goes on my right side of the uterus.
????
Could be anything, I'm trying not to get too excited, but like I sai I just feel like I'm preggo
But every cramp and discharge scares the crap out of me.
As for telling ppl, we are set on waiting until 12 weeks has gone by so it's more likely to stick around.
I'm 4 weeks and 1 day fast my last AF
not sure what dpo...Possibly 11

6/17/2013- baby girl born 2/24/14 TTC #2 now

11 years ago

@MrsAskew- I am sorry!! I feel like it is my fault that you tested early and didn't wait like you wanted to :(

11 years ago

IT's ok BGGIrl! :) It's not your fault, I thanked you that you did because I wouldn't have had the moment I had with my DH if I had tested a different day at a different time and I would NEVER take that back! I'm glad I did test but with tashamarie's story now I'm even more scared!!!

@tashamarie - How was it that you got positives on 3 different HPT's and then you got your period a week later? What did the doctor say? I have tested now 3 times 2 times on Sunday the day I got my first BFP and then again the morning after on Monday morning. I haven't tested since and I don't feel much different but I would almost be at 4 weeks if I had waited until tomorrow to test. I talked to the dr office today and they said that I shouldn't worry because I don't have any bleeding or bad cramping at all but now I'm wondering what your story was??
OMG this is all so confusing! :(

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

I got my period 2 days after taking the tests...

The doctor just said "I don't know what to tell you"
Because I asked her the same thing, "how is it that I got 3 positive tests yet according to your tests I am not pregnant"?

I was thinking maybe a chemical pregnancy?
I got pregnant so early on that my hcg had already gone back to lower than 5.
It is all very confusing!

11 years ago

I really want to test tomorrow. Ugh!!! Should I??????????

Emmy (32) Married to Kevin (31) 01/23/2009 angel, 01/21/2010 daughter!, 04/16/2012 angel, 06/21/2012 angel. Wanting another baby so bad!

11 years ago

HI Emmy! I think you have waited quite long enough. Im surprised you have waiting this long! Since you O around the 7th or so you say, you are already at like 11DPO right? I tested on 11DPO and got a positive and it wasn't faint either. :) I would test just in case.

Honestly, I was so scared to test when I did I peed on the stick put the cap on it really quick, wrapped it up in TP so I couldn't see it and waited the 3 minutes it said to and then finally got enough courage to start looking but I slowly peeled back the paper and first saw the control line and then I was taking deep breathes in and out until I felt like I should just look at the rest and I slowly peeled it back and that's when I saw a super bright pink line staring at me! Kinda of TMI sorry but it was a really funny moment all by myself in the bathroom. LOL. I almost wanted someone else to look at it because I was too scared. But God blessed me this month and I'm so thankful for that!

I know it will happen Emmy and I hope my luck rubs off on you! :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Mrsaskew-
Did you have any discharge or are you still having discharge?
If so what kind? Light pink or dark brown? Or other?

11 years ago

So, I caved and tested this am. BFN. :( I'm hoping it's just too early for me. It is possible I ovulated later.

This happened to me last time I was pregnant. I got a bfn on 10 & 11 DPO.
Then, got a bfp 6 days later.

So here's to hoping!

Emmy (32) Married to Kevin (31) 01/23/2009 angel, 01/21/2010 daughter!, 04/16/2012 angel, 06/21/2012 angel. Wanting another baby so bad!

11 years ago

@Emmy- You are probably right.. still early! I am keeping fingers crossed!!!

@MrsAskew- I have been scared that it has been too early as well and something would happen! But I can tell you guys.. I have felt really different much faster with this BFP than I did when I had my daughter. I am much more tired already and peeing constantly. No CM Tasha but that doesn't mean that I won't eventually. I did go to zumba last night and usually I have no problems with Zumba-its one of my all time favorite workouts but I struggled to even finish the hour. I even felt a little faint which is NOT usual. I hope this is not indicative of the next 8 months or else I am in trouble!! I also hope that the ramped up symptoms don't mean there are more than one either.. LOL I am not sure how that works.

Pinkbride and LoveandHope- what are some of your symptoms?

Here is some good luck for Emmy and Tasha!!

11 years ago

Hi Everyone!! im new to this site and on my second month of trying! we started a little late last month, but this month we have "tried"everyday since day 3 of my cd ... i tried for about 8 months last year with no luck .. so im really scared that i can't.... im not sure on how to find my exact O day! im really hoping to be a June mommy also, it's my grandmother's bday and she would be so happy !! surely not as much as me & my hubby though!! My periods range between 23 and 27 days apart, 25 being average

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo