Community post

Discussion

Who wants to get Sept BFP's!! After trying for a few months.

View Full Post

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to muster up any confidence I have left at this point and feeling very discouraged do to our situation. In comparison to some ladies I know I am not as bad but still feeling down from last month and the prior 6 months total as well. Me and my husband have been trying since beg March this year and we are both healthy and young enough to start a family but no luck yet. I have connected with some ladies and it seems everyone of them has gotten a BFP on their first try or so and I would like to hear from those of you who are in my position where you are still trying and its just taking longer. I am looking for some support and stories about your journey so far and what you think of timing and any other methods you have been following. I'm interested to hear your thoughts now that we've all been at it for a while. What do you beleive in and what are you not going to try anymore?

For us, we tried for about 2 months the normal way just with me taking prenatals and not really understanding the timing of the O day and OPK's or anything like that. After that I researched about those things and figured out what timing was better than others and started using OPK's just to pin point my days, however, I have always been on a solid schedule of 26 day cycles and I know when AF comes each month so I'm not sure how much that has really helped me honestly. I also logged my BBT for a month and it felt more stressful than I think it should and it didn't help me really so I stopped that too. Now that we have passed the 6 month mark, I am scheduled to go to the fertility doctor and see what they can tell me or test for incase there is a bigger problem going on. I feel we have timed everything right for at least 3 or 4 months now and nothing ever changes. I even had my DH do a home test that came out positive for being at least at a normal sperm count.

So, what are your thoughts? What's your story? How long have you been TTC and what are going to do from this point on different?

I can't wait to hear from you! I need to know I'm not alone in this!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

311 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 311 Replies | Last Page

Hi and welcome futuremommy87!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Welcome FutureMommy!

@mrsaskew11..yes I tested but got a BFN, but I know its still early. so I'm not discouraged. I have been having strange cramping on and off since yesterday but today has been far worse. I dont usually do alot of cramping except the day AF is due. So Im beliveing its implantation cramping. I think I'm going to test Sunday morning actually I have 2 test so I can test tomorrow and Sunday or Sunday and Monday...hmmmm what do you think?

Anyone else waiting to test??

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

just had my last Clomid pill for this cycle yay! I don't feel any different, wish I didn't have to wait a month to see if it's worked :/

How is everyone doing? Are you feeling the change in the seasons where you are?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Good Morning ladies!

CD 4 today for me so I'm going to start taking the Evening Primrose again starting tomorrow along with my other fertility vitamins and I've decided to not drink coffee at all anymore this month to see if it changes anything. I only drank 1 cup a day before anyway but I was kind of addicted to Starbucks and I really don't want to be. The pocketbook can't take it when I've been investing in all of this BD stuff lately and it's more important to me than being able to go to Starbucks everyday.

I'm also trying to keep myself occupied at home by reading books and doing crafts. Is anyone else trying to keep busy in other ways when all you can do is BD and wait? :)

@TSIMMONS - how was the testing on Sunday? Any news?

Who else is on their TWW now?

I am supposed to have my O day on 9/3 Labor Day so at least we have a weekend right before that. lol :)

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

I would love to have a September ! The only problem is I have to go to Europe for a few weeks in September and will be there while I am O'ing. My DH will be in the US, so we won't be able to at the right time. I am going to still try and before I leave just in case I O early. If not, on to October!

User Image

11 years ago

I am on CD5 but because my cycle is so longer (31 days) it seems like forever until my O day. I am going to try and get some of that pre-seed stuff that people keep talking about. I will try and lay off the caffiene but it is so hard. I don't drink coffee but I have my Coke Zero bright and early every day! I have cut out the alcohol already.

Just trying to exercise/eat right and keep my mind off of it. We are thinking about getting a puppy- that should keep me busy! I lost both my beloved Chihuahuas in the last year due to teeth cleanings and the house is so empty without them. Maybe if I had a dog again I wouldn't get so stressed and obsessive about the whole TCC. I need something else to focus on. What do you guys think?

11 years ago

Good morning ladies! So if the smiley face on my opk is to be believed then I think I O'd super early this cycle - like a week early! - and I'm 2dpo today. But my temps have been really irregular all cycle, so I'm not 100% sure. AF was really short for me this month too, so maybe that threw everything off, who knows.

We've gotten a chance to BD several days during the right times, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my egg and his sperm are cooperating and getting to know each other ;)

We're going on vacation for two weeks in September, so If I did actually O on Saturday when I think I did, then either AF will show her ugly face or I'll get a BFP on the day we fly out. I'm going to be really cranky if it's AF!

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Morning BGGirl! - Yes, I thnk that's a great idea for you!! I love my dogs and they do keep me busy alot. They are very small so we don't take them on walks much since they can run anywhere but they go places with us alot and they are like our "kids" :) I truly feel like we are going to be better parents because we had dogs first. It's funny but taking care of them and compromising on stuff really helps our communication and tells us that we will be good once we have kids of our own. :) Are you thinking of getting another Chihuahua or something else? I have a minature schnauzer and a maltese yorkie and the are my life <3

@el2011 - Well I hope you did on Saturday too cause I will keep rooting for you that's it's your month this month too and you will get an awesome surprise the day you leave for vacation! How exciting would that be? But if not, then at least you will be able to relax and get your mind off of it on vacation so either way it's a win but I felt the same way last month before I left on my vacation, turns out it was just another month of BFN's but I am really hoping it's coming up soon cause we are at month 7 now and 82% of couples are successsful by month 9 so I'm hoping I have a better chance the longer it takes!

GOOD LUCK!!

Welcome @Holly3307! You know it comes when you least expect it will so you may just get lucky this month! Alot of people do! Try not to think about it and let your body do what should and trust it will happen. :) Europe must be so fun! I have always wanted to go there! My husband's whole family lives there and we still haven't gone in the 9 years we have been together. I hope we get our chance next year sometime! :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello mrsaskew! We too have been ttc since early March without any success. I have been charting my bbt and symptoms more religiously so that I too can better understand my cycles. I started Soy Iso's last cycle and just began them again this cycle. One thing that I have never had happen before was most recent and that was showing up 4-5 days too early,...like 9dpo early! And then it only lasted 2.5-3 days!! So confusing! Anyway, Keep your head up and think positive!!! Its going to happen for us!
And to all of the other ladies as well!

11 years ago

@mrsaskew- The puppy that I have been thinking about is called a mini frenchton but looks like a toy boxer. LOL she is just the cutest thing you ever saw. I loved my chihuahuas more than anything and was devestated when they both died at the vet's office (don't get me started) but I don't want to get another Chihuahua because that feels like I am replacing them and they were irreplaceable!!! So I am going to go in a different direction this time.

@el2011- Two week vacation??? I am soooo jealous! I need one of those right now. We are headed to the beach in a month but only for a week.

Good Luck to all the Sept BFP hopefuls!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo