Posts by imatestingfool

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

You know you've been ttc too long when...

Your husband asks you if you "need" to have sex, and when you say "no," he looks relieved. ...

11 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

On Cycle 8 now...wondering how long I can do this.

I realize sometimes it "takes awhile" and normally I'm the #1 cheerleader for patience and relaxatio ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How do I pull myself together? Anyone felt like this?

I just want to scream! I'm on day 2 of cycle 9. We had a chem pg the 2nd cycle and possibly the 5th (faint lin ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Seriously, what in the world? Ovulation signs at cycle day 6?

My period started June 2nd. Bled medium/heavy for a couple days, just spotting by last night. Today, June 7, g ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

POLL: does risk of twins/multiples with Clomid or trigger worry you?

I'm starting my eighth cycle and my OB said to call her when I was ready to talk about fertility tests or meds ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

First Response Digital test taking longer than 3 minutes?

Argh! I intended to not test early this cycle, but ha! You know how that goes. I am 8 dpo today and had one te ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

OPK lines equally dark yesterday in afternoon, Test line darker than control today?

This is what I get for saying that I usually have a teeny lh surge and no problem telling which opk is +! Last ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Do you find non-digital opk's confusing? Trying to understand...

Why this smiley face opk by ClearBlue Easy is so popular! They are tremendously expensive here..I think the on ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Weird AF pattern! Has this ever happened to you?

I started a light flow on Monday, and on Monday night/Tuesday, it was bright red with some clots, extremely he ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Six months post-Mirena-removal...cycles getting shorter and shorter?

any thoughts? I had Mirena removed Jan 18, 2012. My cycles have been like this: Feb 20 (31 days), March 19 (28 ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago